DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'm watching it likely, but man! the industry really pushing the button on that guy.
See what happens come press tour.

Sounds like something I would say so glad that I didn't because I don't believe this film will change anything
dc needs a captain america like character that the real patriots can relate to and be represented properly in this diverse universe

dc needs a captain america like character that the real patriots can relate to and be represented properly in this diverse universe

05B749E9-1D1F-4B89-8B69-9D1C4091D9D4.png

Levi’s lane is the Chuck role, not a superhero. Movie had me hyped to see the mess just like I was with the Michael B Jordan Fantastic 4 movie. I wasn’t disappointed. This movie was trash and I hope everyone involved is proud of the work they put in. It takes a special talent to put out this much trash and keep yo head up.

Saw it with my kid and he got choked up a couple times surprisingly :lol:

Shazam sacrificed him and was going thru that dragon fire. And esp when Freddie was screaming for him to be okay and called him an ahole lol. And when they put the pic of them smiling on the grave
They way my kid looked at me and said this is sad, I won’t forget haha.

Saw it with my kid and he got choked up a couple times surprisingly :lol:

Shazam sacrificed him and was going thru that dragon fire. And esp when Freddie was screaming for him to be okay and called him an ahole lol. And when they put the pic of them smiling on the grave
They way my kid looked at me and said this is sad, I won’t forget haha.
Probably the part I laughed at the most.

Back
Top Bottom