DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Superman returns is the epitome of singer for me, wasted potential

outside of the opening for X-men 2, I never saw it with dude

but with most things DC related, give me multiple animated iterations

I know it's quite dated now, but Superman 2 scared the hell out of me as a kid. the trio from the Phantom Zone were menacing coupled with the music made them seem formidable.

Attachments

• zod-kneel-before-zod.gif
    zod-kneel-before-zod.gif
    439.1 KB · Views: 129
It kind of sounds like you want nonstop action and not a lot of story if we’re being honest.

Story is great.
But how complex of a story will it be? Its Superman.
Hes an Alien on earth. Theres a threat. He saves the day.

**** it im starting to wanna see more heros LOSE.

I feel like we have had DECADES of what yall are describing. All previous media of Superman as "all powerful boyscout "

1 film of EPIC action and everybodys like "ayo nah son thats too much "

1 lil neck got snapped and "everybodys losing their minds" ( joker voice)

I get what yall are saying. But i felt like they finally did something different with Superman in MOS. The beginning was amazing on Krypton.

Dont go back to having him be lame.

Last edited:
Snapping necks wasn't in his character though. That was the cause of the outrage. Neither was pretty much destroying a whole city in battle like he did in MOS. It wasn't EPIC action. It was senseless action considering that character went about it in a way that's completely out of his character.

"I feel like we have had DECADES of what yall are describing. All previous media of Superman as "all powerful boyscout" " - So what you are saying is, you don't want a movie of Superman, actually being Superman? lol.

Story isn't just of his character. Sure we want his character and his development, but also the antagonist as well. There has to be development laid out there. It's not just he's an alien, there's a threat, he stops threat. Set up a universe. Plant seeds for future sequels. Etc.

Last edited:
Story is great.

I feel like we have had DECADES of what yall are describing. All previous media of Superman as "all powerful boyscout "

I get what yall are saying. But i felt like they finally did something different with Superman in MOS. The beginning was amazing on Krypton.

well, superman did lose and died.

Story is great.

We got John Wick for that.

Nobody has ever complained about MoS by bringing up the action :lol:

No one.

By different you mean made him a killer with weak moral standards and overall ****** message.

It wasn't good.

Just cuz its different don't mean its good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom