DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

BVS dont exist in my mind.

What Jesse Eyesinberg did with that character was an abomination against Zod.
I understand your sentiment. although I was referring to the comics. would love that they would redo and stick to the source material and also ban Jesse EyesinBerg from everything. the only movie that made me hate the actor, not the character. should have recasted Kevin Spacey. I will still rewatch BvS but would skip the Luthor scenes as much as possible, especially the ending. stupid portrayal.

Kevin Spacey would make a excellent Lex Luther, but given due his circumstances. But Kevin Spacey was born to play lex

he was already lex with kumar in tow

1680705672420.jpeg

Yea I'll always question that casting. I hoped zack would pull some kinda twist on lex. Jr and reveal the real lex.

:wow: @ Shazam :lol:

DIsney should do the same with Ant Man.

I get a feeling that Joaquin is making the type of arthouse Joker film that Jared Leto wanted to make

best case scenario would be if marvel/feige gets involved with dc in any capacity...

James Gunn On Potential Marvel/DC Crossover: "I'd Be Lying To Say We Haven't Discussed It"​

We have seen the heroes and villains of Marvel and DC Comics interact on the page several times over the years, but that sort of universe cross-promotion is something that's always seemed next to impossible in live-action.

However, Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige has previously said that he'd never rule it out, and recently appointed DC Studios co-head James Gunn has now revealed that the idea has actually been tossed around.

“I’m certain that’s more likely now that I’m in charge [at DC],” the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 director tells Empire. “Who knows? That’s many years away, though,” he adds. “I think we have to establish what we’re doing [at DC] first. I would be lying to say that we haven’t discussed it. But all discussions have been very, very light and fun.”

Yea but marvel would have to bring back characters like Iron Man (Downey Jr) and Cap (Evans) for something like that.

Does Mangold do Swamp Thing or Star Wars first?

As for which of these two projects will come first, Mangold can't say with 100% certainty but confirms that he'll be working on both films simultaneously and whichever one he finishes first will presumably head into production first, but that's obviously easier said than done knowing both Warner Bros. and Lucasfilm's respective histories with their most prized franchises.

He tells the site, "The truth is, I'm writing both right now, and who knows what's going to happen and what's gonna blossom first or second? So there's your thing, I'm doing Swamp Thing, there's your scoop. It's not a rumor, it's happening. I put it online."

via: https://comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/sw...ly-with-new-star-wars-movie-a201547#gs.u662o7

Started Shazam but i'll finish another day. Bruh what kinda school did some of these movie folks go to where they make fun of handicapped children? Current gen probably much further from this now.

it was the same issue with first film where the bullies were hitting the handicap kids with their suv

im sure there are some places in the US that acts the same way but its suppose to be set in philly so i dont know, definitely seems like a stretch and someone starts doing that, the phones come out and those guys are gone the next day

Back
Top Bottom