DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I’ve fallen for the “better than Nolan’s Batman” praise too many times. My expectations are extremely low
I love the Nolan Batman films, but Bale's Batman is cringy af. I didn't love THE BATMAN movie that much at all as the Nolan Batman movies, but Pattinson's portrayal was atleast not as cringy as Bale's. as far as storyline goes, it remains to be seen. but the trailers so far make me hyped up, hopefully it won't be as bad as Love and Thunder.

Keaton has been Batman to me lol. The very first time I was introduced to batman was the 89 film so this is def hitting the nostalgia for me. Has me maybe wanting to see it in theaters instead of the wait for Blu-ray release like I do for most DC movies lately.

Fu2Z21kWYAApfqs

The Karen Gillian 0 sex Appeal got me thinking folks talking about Nebula, not Karen.

To me she looks like a box of good sex.

SUPERMAN: James Gunn Says "Elseworlds" Means Movie Starring A Black Man Of Steel Could Still Happen​

"Those two things are totally unrelated," James Gunn told io9 when asked about this take on the character and his upcoming reboot Superman: Legacy. "That’s an exciting movie. I know that Chantal Nong, who is the executive on that project, is extremely excited about it."

"So if it comes in and it’s great, which I haven’t read the script, and if the timing is right, that could absolutely happen. That’s totally unrelated. It would be an Elseworlds tale like Joker."
So James Gunn's Superman won't be black.

waiting for a gunn response :lol:

thats just my response now every time theres these kind of reports

Back
Top Bottom