DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That deepfake will become a standard imo, though they may not outright disclose it. Video, audio, literary, etc. Scary stuff.

1682620018160.jpeg

Got hyped and thought I saw Reverse Flash in all black but its was just one of the Barry's in that ****ty costume.
That cgi suit is weird too. Like they just mocapd his head. Seems he's still running like he's skating.
Btw Nate Parker need another chance, he'd do good in dceu.

SUPERMAN: James Gunn Says "Elseworlds" Means Movie Starring A Black Man Of Steel Could Still Happen​

"Those two things are totally unrelated," James Gunn told io9 when asked about this take on the character and his upcoming reboot Superman: Legacy. "That’s an exciting movie. I know that Chantal Nong, who is the executive on that project, is extremely excited about it."

"So if it comes in and it’s great, which I haven’t read the script, and if the timing is right, that could absolutely happen. That’s totally unrelated. It would be an Elseworlds tale like Joker."

i wish they'd get their cinematic universe off the ground before jumping to elseworld films.

I am very conflicted on the Flash. I will be there on day 1 because it could be good but I also know there is a greater than 60% chance that it will be trash. Hopefully Ezra doesn’t pull a Zach and blame the Rock of the movie bombs.

I am very conflicted on the Flash. I will be there on day 1 because it could be good but I also know there is a greater than 60% chance that it will be trash. Hopefully Ezra doesn’t pull a Zach and blame the Rock of the movie bombs.
even with Batman Keaton on it?

Back
Top Bottom