DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

aren't they a satire site?

1703082316680.jpeg

I can totally see DC doing that :rofl:
Also man! This guy ever smile off screen? Dude is always looking mad mad!

Or is that the o it pictures sites like to use

nah, snyder is like michael bay, people actually want to see those beautifully shot trainwrecks and snyder has enough following that he got netflix to drop hundreds of millions for his terrible star wars ripoff

even a smaller fraction of the snyderstans care about ayer and his cut, just a handful out there who responds when ayer talks about it on x :lol:

so why spend millions to release it when a lot less people even care?

and SS isnt an IP that needs saving like they were trying to do with JL which they learned was only just slightly better and it required it a 4 hour cut because snyder is so inept from making movies, for all we know ayers cut is worse

plus it doesnt help that the snyder era is over too so no point even revisiting it especially when gunn already made a better version too
Excuses

:rofl: @ comparing Bay to Snyder

Ayer can keep complaining about this as long as he wants and any fans can keep supporting.

Hope WB hand is eventually forced. They brought this on themselves.

Kinda looking forward to Mamoaman 2, visuals were on point in the first one.

Ethan Hunt in the next Godzilla movie gonna be fire.

Or Superman in a Taylor Sheridan show.

was bout to reserve tickets for friday morning since i got the week off, seen all seats available :lol:

was bout to reserve tickets for friday morning since i got the week off, seen all seats available :lol:
Not gonna lie and I feel like a douche for saying this

Ever since I discovered a few free movie streaming sites I haven’t gone to the theaters in a LONG TIME

saved hundreds the last few months

Man HBO Max was already the one to own. Now with Discovery, it covers everything my wife wanted. If they get Paramount, it'll have Godfather, which is the only stream I want.

I'm here for the merger.

Not gonna lie and I feel like a douche for saying this

Ever since I discovered a few free movie streaming sites I haven’t gone to the theaters in a LONG TIME

saved hundreds the last few months
I'm not mad at it. But it's a good get away for a few hours for the wife and I when we can leave the kids with the in-laws and we can catch a movie or something :lol:

Plus, I enjoy the quality of a theater. But we do usually catch matinees.

Just saw aqua bro 2

No spoilers

Solid 8/10- was as good as the first one

Surprised they didn’t cut any mera scenes out as the media was saying they did

Post credit scene is useless and adds nothing to the story or whatever - it’s off of a joke earlier in the movie

Worth a watch imo

I still didn’t the 1st Aquaman. Tried to get into it. Was like Ehhh. I’ll try again on a drunk night ( so that will be tomorrow) .

Back
Top Bottom