DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

saw under the red hood yesterday. really good. didnt like the way the joker was drawn. other than that, enjoyed it.

so is mark coming back for the killing joke :nerd: my body is ready if btas batman and joker did it :nthat:

well they'll all have a bluray release, Star Wars is just better at keeping leaks out

hell some films had bluray covers before they even came out in the theaters

R-Rated BvS?
eek.gif
for what possible reason

I wonder if suicide squad will get that treatment and if they do, will there be scenes of Leto just going ham on people or giving Harley backhands or even a deranged sex scene between him and harley.

I don't see the point of a rated R version of BvS though

I don't really see an immediate need for any DC flicks being rated R besides SS.

But speaking of Deadpool, since Fox has had so much success with the character and Marvel has made believers with Ant-Man and GoTG, it's time for WB to let my mans get his shine:

So much action/comedy potential here

Last edited:
I'd be up for that too,they did Blue Beetle some justice on YJ,no pun intended :lol:

Last edited:
Thought they was trying to do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle show? I would be all on that.

This is a team that would definitely work far better on a show before being put onto the big screen. If written properly it could also give some much needed attention to both characters. The JLU episode that featured Booster Gold was great.

I'm on board ( as if I wasn't already ) for a rated R edition with extra scenes of violence. But I really don't see how yall are saying that this is a result of deadpool. This is for a blu ray release , not a theatrical one. 

Back
Top Bottom