DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

8461545-menalippe-diana-hippolyta-antiope.jpg

Why I look at this and think it's the beginning of a pron parody

shogun shogun Just curious. If you were the last man on earth and Ronda Rousey was the last woman on earth. Would you hit? :nerd: No fapping either.

Last edited:
That's actually her? I just thought it was someone who looked like her. I'm all in now.

Also isn't that island near Greece? Why would you expect diversity in that picture?

thymisceria Its a fictional secret magical island. :lol:

Nothing about that says everyone's gotta be white. Th directors made that decision, not the source material.

That's actually her? I just thought it was someone who looked like her. I'm all in now.

Also isn't that island near Greece? Why would you expect diversity in that picture?

Nothing about that says everyone's gotta be white. Th directors made that decision, not the source material.

How you know there aren't only white people on Thymisceria?

I don't read the comics so maybe they have a few caramel colored Amazons.

Last edited:
shogun shogun Just curious. If you were the last man on earth and Ronda Rousey was the last woman on earth. Would you hit? :nerd: No fapping either.

Ain't no way in hell I would ever go near her. Don't even want to breathe the same air as her. She probably smells like a wnba lockerroom.

thymisceria Its a fictional secret magical island.
laugh.gif

his point is that its a fictional land so they are free to play around with the race demographics 

I guess we will have to wait an see, but they are filming right now, the cast has been announced, I don't remember any black or brown people that were announced.

You're throwing your outrage at the wrong movie B

I feel no outrage, I'm still going to see the movie

I'm just stating facts; On the director Patty Jenkinss "Paradise Island", it seems like its only white people. :lol:

They've only revealed these 4 characters right? Maybe that's Diana's family which would explain all of them being white.

I hope they have more sense than to create a mythical island in a world of super humans and make it all white.

View media item 1964776

They've only revealed these 4 characters right? Maybe that's Diana's family which would explain all of them being white.

I hope they have more sense than to create a mythical island in a world of super humans and make it all white.

Thanks all. Excited to share! And no worries. Lots of great, diverse characters on Themyscira. This is Diana's direct family. More soon!!
— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) March 24, 2016

You right.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Promotional image that shows 4 characters

"WHY DOESN'T THIS ISLAND HAVE BLACK PEOPLE ON IT"

You all right bruh? :lol:

They've release like 40+ set pictures and that teaser trailer, I didn't see nearly a black or brown person on it, you're acting like its an unreasonable question given the history of hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom