DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The AMC's in my area started implementing reserved seating like 2 years ago now. A lot of traffic/moviegoers where I live. Also a lot of delinquents, so now theaters don't have to deal with stubbing-in and sneaking through the exit type stuff with the kids nowadays.

Last edited:
That explains it. Just looked on Fandango and all of the theaters with reserved seats are either in the middle of nowhere or really old. Looks like I'll have to continue to line up.

There's only 2 theaters that are kind of close to me that do reserve seating. The nice Regal theater doesn't have it though.

My first experience with reclining plush reserved seats was The Force Awakens back in December....
eek.gif
never looked back
They have that at my local AMC.

11AM showing tomorrow =
smokin.gif

UA/Regal by me has reserve seating for the RPX viewing. I'm likely just going next Wednesday right after work, 6:30 where it likely won't be packed to the gills.

Man I don't know what parts ya'll are from, but round here early, late, whatever, all seats are 100% able to be reserved pre-viewing if available.
I'm thinking he's from a small town in North dakota.

Cause everywhere I ever been always has reserved seating. 

I live in New York actually. Lol. Obviously I can find one with reserved seating here but I'd rather not commute. Like the theater ten minutes from me just fine.

If any of you guys have an iPic, go to it.
Recliner sofa seats, waiters, blankets, pillows, and free popcorn.
Go Monday - Thursday cuz it's $17 a ticket whereas weekends is $25.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Amel was hyped about watching it to see if it was so bad it was good.

A friend of a friend said 6/10.

For one, he doesn't know the /8 ranking system :rolleyes, but that's still not encouraging. And he's a comic book fan.

mos is on spike tv right now. Hoping Faora escapes the phantom zone somehow and fights WW. That would be the gladiator match i'd want to see. Then supes would be wondering why he wants a regular human female.

My first experience with reclining plush reserved seats was The Force Awakens back in December....:wow: never looked back

I used to see all the movies in IMAX, local theater out in recliners, so much easier to sit through a movie. My bad knee can't take the IMAX seats at the other theater, haven't seen anything in IMAX since Star Wars.

By the way, I saw the movie. Maybe 4/8. Detailed reviews later.

Da hell... Not even enough for the grain.

Iono Amel, you down played the TDK trilogy... :lol:

20 more mins. We in here...

SWATS in here deep. Damn it's pack. Everybody loves superman or batman

Last edited:
F what other people say and just go watch the movie if you're genuinely interested or curious.

I waited 3 years to see batman & superman fight some critics I've never heard of before won't stop me now

Back
Top Bottom