DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

if you're a fan of film, its probably not worth watching

if you dont care about good story telling and just want to see epic moments without much substance, go see the movie
Welp, I'm definitely not paying to see this movie.

I'm a huge fan of comics but that isn't trumping that I'm a huge fan of film.

I got a few posters I pay attention to when it comes to certain things and specifically for this movie; quality of the film, fan of the comic books who watch adaptions, and Batman fans.
I saw it last night...I'm shocked.

It was actually GREAT. :wow:

NO IT WASN'T GREAT MAAAAN. :lol:

It pure garbage.

I'll give you the full review later.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Had me for a quick sec.

spend your movie ticket money on netflix and watch

batman-the-dark-knight-returns-part-1.jpg

instead 

it's not on Netflix but I can get it on iTunes Store.

they have this one and the deluxe version which looks like it's twice as long.

is the deluxe version including the one you posted ?

edit- nevermind I found out the deluxe combines the 2 into one movie. think I'm gonna give it a go

Last edited:
Yeah that was dumb. Like there was no need for her to even be there. There wasn't any need for lex to even be there

why did lex kill wolverines asian girlfriend like that, she seemed like his #2 and he just offs her for no reason at all 

To escape culpability. She was his right hand woman
why would he be culpable. If anything it would be more suspicious that lex wasn't there since he had a seat. Everything could've just been blamed on the crazy wheelchair guy

^ In the comics, Mercy Graves is his butler/bodygaurd, she a cyborg with weapons :lol:.

Don't know what they tried to do with her in this flick...

Also, 300 was just cool to me, my favorite Snyder film is the Dawn of the Dead remake, actually.
yeah. In the OG Superman animated series she's his human assistant bodyguard, and in Young Justice she's a cyborg

Last edited:
why did lex kill wolverines asian girlfriend like that, she seemed like his #2 and he just offs her for no reason at all 

I belive they call this the "women in refrigerators" trope.

Kill a female supporting chracter as a cheap way to raise the stakes on a story.

instead of actually doing character development with Lex, they opted for OMG he murdered his assistant...lover..uh...friend?

Last edited:
If Batfleck directs his own solo film, it'll probably be good.

After thinking on this movie, I'm not entirely sure Terrio's writing can save Snyder's JL.

To be honest, did anyone even notice Terrio's effect in this? It felt very Goyer-esque to me.

Last edited:
Terrio maybe didn't do much to the script after all. I think that Goyer is completely gone for JL so that's a plus.

But **** JL I want Aquaman and long-hair Ezra flash in my life right now. **** that Flash tv show

it's not on Netflix but I can get it on iTunes Store.

they have this one and the deluxe version which looks like it's twice as long.

is the deluxe version including the one you posted ?

edit- nevermind I found out the deluxe combines the 2 into one movie. think I'm gonna give it a go
bruh this is one of my favourite animated movies, pt1 and pt2 are soo good

The more I think about it this sucked. I asked Batfleck for forgiveness, Gal was ok her presence was strong and Superman they gave him no chance.

The movie sucks and is a slap on the face to comic book history.

So the guy with Lois in Africa...

That CIA Operative/photographer was JIMMY OLSEN...smh what a waste. Confirmed by Snyder as well, we'll see a more proper introduction in Directors cut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom