DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yea. I want to see nightwing and Tim as Robin. The arkham games made him look awesome.

Don't need that boy Damian.

DC kind of hinted the confirmation that Jason Todd was indeed the "dead" Robin n BvS.

View media item 2017046
This tribute image was posted on Instagram two days ago — April 27. And comic book aficionados might realize that this isn't just some arbitrary date. It is in fact the 31st anniversary of the death of Jason Todd (going by the DC Comics Universe canon).

As per the death certificate seen in Batman Annual No. 25 (The Return of Jason Todd), the date in the DC Comics on which Jason died was April 27, 1985.

View media item 2017047

So, is this just a tribute to the lost DC comics Robin, or is Warner Bros. confirming what we thought all along — that the Robin lost at the hands of Joker during the era of a younger Batfleck was in fact Jason Todd?

Last edited:
maybe they'll just show Bats killing each villains?

it's just going to be like Saw for the Batvillains
laugh.gif
I would enjoy this very much.

laugh.gif

There's nothing wrong with multiple villains. The Jason Todd/Red Hood story needs it actually. There's really nothing better about having just one main villain either. It's just about execution.

I was at a comic store yesterday with my girl and she saw this robin collectible with the short shorts. First thing she said was "why they gotta make robin all zesty?" Lol

Last edited:
I think having multiple villains would work fine. As long as one villain is pulling the strings in the end. There's some really good stories where Batman faces multiple villains.

doesnt most comic book movies have multiple villians?

2 or 3 can work but not every damn villian lol

unless the movie is just gonna be a one off

but then again it would be a waste of casting named actors

midas whale just have evey scene be the back of a villians head as batman kills um all one by one

The way I see it is Batman is probably going to follow a string of clues and go through multiple villains using his detective abilities. And beat 'em up too.

I don't see them all getting significant time either. Most will probably get garbage time. Bats might go in Arkham and speak to a villain while they're in a cell for a couple minutes and dip when he's got what he wants. You don't need name actors for all of them, just a couple important ones.

From what is said in that rumor the Red Hood story was already told so the movie won't be that.

I hope they let fans vote to just kill the robins off by the end of the movie like they did for the comic.

Yo! **** ZACK SNYDER!

Gerry Conway Addresses Zack Snyder Rather Directly…

In 2008, Zack Snyder gave an interview to Entertainment Weekly to promote Watchmen the movie. In the aftermath of the release of his Batman V Superman, his comments have been exhumed. Specifically two paragraphs:

You could call it “high-brow” comics, but to me, that comic book was just pretty sexy! I had a buddy who tried getting me into “normal” comic books, but I was all like, “No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.” I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, “This is more my scene.”

And…

Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. “Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, “No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

There isn't a :stoneface: big enough.

What Gerry Conway says is 100% on point.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Get him outta there. Like yesterday. :smh:

Thank goodness Affleck's got control of Batman. SMH at Bats getting raped in prison. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Man thinking about Supes, that mofo powered like no other. He should at least have Thor strength right?

I thought it would of been to the point where Bats in bat armorcould hit Supes w/o him being kryptonite weakened and still have some damage on him. Like iron man had on Thor in avengers.

I would say bats bat armor is in the same league as a ironman regular model, no? Like mark 42,43, 46

Man thinking about Supes, that mofo powered like no other. He should at least have Thor strength right?

I thought it would of been to the point where Bats in bat armorcould hit Supes w/o him being kryptonite weakened and still have some damage on him. Like iron man had on Thor in avengers.

I would say bats bat armor is in the same league as a ironman regular model, no? Like mark 42,43, 46

At his max Superman easily moves planets.

I'd place Batman's armor a long way below Tony's Iron Man suits, especially the most recent models. Bruce's suit really only seemed to do the bare minimum, increasing his strength and offering further protection. Iron Man's suits carry dozens of different weapons, enable him to fly as fast as jet planes, can be remote controlled by his A.I., are partially linked to Tony Stark himself, and just all around have more capabilities. Considering that the third model alone easily survived hits from a tank i'd say the general durability of the suits is better than Batman's as well.

Last edited:
I think Bats armor was only designed to absurd high impact hits. Definitely not designed for mobility like Iron Man's armor. But he did appear to have increased strength when he fought supes. 

im super late but i just saw BvS over the weekend, what a snooze fest. :rolleyes

fell asleep twice on it.

it was just alright. not enough fighting.

one of the things i was looking forward to was Eisenbergs portrayal of Lex, which i didnt like. his personality came off almost Joker-like.

Batfleck was cetainly the highlight of this film.

i wanna see it again (likely at home) just to see things in detail a bit more, but overall it was just ehhh.

hoping SS is better than what they gave us with BvS..

Back
Top Bottom