DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The HISHE was actually pretty kind to the movie lol. The last scene where Bats kills Doomsday :rofl:

Flash with the 'Rotten Tomatoes everywhere' :lol:

Last edited:
4Chan Rumor Alert.... a grain of salt, take it with...

Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.

The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future. Batman doesn't return and Barry and the resistance assume he is dead. The resistance members are Flash, Aquaman, Mera, Black Canary, Cyborg and Wonder Woman.
Eventually the resistance get attacked and killed by Darkseid's forces and Barry travels back in time to give Bruce a warning about the future.

Atlanteans and Amazons hate each other due to a huge war that took place ages ago.

Barry and Victor went to the same high school.

Amanda Waller has a small role in Justice League.

Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel. The early script has Parasite and General Sam Lane as main antagonist and Manchester Black having a cameo.

Cyborg's movie is going to be replaced by Titans and will be moved to October, 2020. The Man of Steel sequel is expected to take its release date.

A Crime Syndicate movie has been discussed which would lead to them being the villains for Justice League 3.

Warner Bros wants another Batman trilogy with Ben Affleck directing.

There are no plans to release a Justice League Dark movie anytime soon.

4Chan Rumor Alert.... a grain of salt, take it with...

Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.

The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future. Batman doesn't return and Barry and the resistance assume he is dead. The resistance members are Flash, Aquaman, Mera, Black Canary, Cyborg and Wonder Woman.
Eventually the resistance get attacked and killed by Darkseid's forces and Barry travels back in time to give Bruce a warning about the future.

Atlanteans and Amazons hate each other due to a huge war that took place ages ago.

Barry and Victor went to the same high school.

Amanda Waller has a small role in Justice League.

Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel. The early script has Parasite and General Sam Lane as main antagonist and Manchester Black having a cameo.

Cyborg's movie is going to be replaced by Titans and will be moved to October, 2020. The Man of Steel sequel is expected to take its release date.

A Crime Syndicate movie has been discussed which would lead to them being the villains for Justice League 3.

Warner Bros wants another Batman trilogy with Ben Affleck directing.

There are no plans to release a Justice League Dark movie anytime soon.
Considering the other 4chan rumors you posted sound about right, these are cool.

Teen Titans movie sounds good. Interested to see who they cast as Robin. How about Dylan O'Brien?

Last edited:
^ Dylan O'Brien, he's cool, as long as he's not Grayson. I know Fanboy nation likes to fan-cast him in younger hero roles.

I read the other day that his injury on the new Maze Runner flick may be more serious than they had thought. So they halted production completely.

Last edited:
Not sure if I want a Crime Syndicate film, but I wouldn't mind seeing Owlman go toe-to-toe with Bats.

No talk of Blue and Gold though? |I

I think it'll be tough to get people to watch a Crime Syndicate movie, we already got the Suicide Squad coming and existing. I think it'll take a little more to attract audiences to watch an evil Justice League, so I think to do something like a CS movie is to have really, really strong casting. And then to potentially face off against the JL would be a nice pay off.

Last edited:
^ Dylan O'Brien, he's cool, as long as he's not Grayson. I know Fanboy nation likes to fan-cast him in younger hero roles.

I read the other day that his injury on the new Maze Runner flick may be more serious than they had thought. So they halted production completely.
Heard about that injury.

Dude needs to be careful not to waste all his energy on a near worthless series as Maze Runner.

I would be all for them Day of Future Past-ing it and have Flash time travel to a point before MoS lol

Some of those plots sounds very Flashpoint Paradox-ish.

It's good reset if they do plan to get rid of Snyder and a reboot/reset at that point wouldn't really get fanoby upset :lol: probably would be preferred :rofl:

I KNEW a Cyborg movie wasn't going to happen :rofl:

I know it's just a rumor but that makes the most sense out of everything listed.

I'd rather Brainiac for a MOS sequel but Parasite aint bad.

Crime Syndicate is cool. Hope it's not like the recent comic event though.

A Cyborg film has the greatest chances of being trash and there's really no reason for DC to take that risk when they don't need to. He's basically the DCEU equivalent of Hawkeye. :lol: No one wants to waste good money for a film featuring him. His origin's shown in BvS, give us a cameo of Batman or Wonder Woman meeting him within the next film or two, then just save everything else for the Justice League film. Unlike everyone else in the League he doesn't even have some great storylines to his name to make a film worthwhile anyways.

With the right setup though the Crime Syndicate could be the perfect villains in a Justice League film. :smokin

Last edited:
Cyborg is so lame. He's only on the team because of the absence of J'onn and John.
Not absence.

Calculated decision to remove them.

He's only on the team cuz he's black and for like 60 years the JL team hasn't had a prominent black member (or minority in general) that wasn't Jon and they're not using Jon cuz they're fixiated on making Hal the main GL (cuz of Geoff Johns). Probably want to avoid any controversy having MM the shapeshifter be that cuz mainly in the comics his human identity was a white guy too.

But DC/WB knew of these problems for decades and either failed when they tried or didn't put in enough effort.

Them not owning Milestone Media makes it worse.

Last edited:
Funny thing is. John might be the more popular GL.

What's the deal with Milestone right now? I remember they gave up on Static and remember seeing Icon in some things.

I'm so used to the cartoon series lineup. It was cool having Hawkgirl beat the crap out of people with that electirfied mace. Then in unlimited she was trying to redeem herself after her people invaded.

They're doing a relaunch with Milestone 2.0.

All the dakotaverse characters have been pulled from DC comics and it doesn't look like they're coming back. This relaunch seems to be not just comics but animation shows and animated movies.

Nothing has come out yet just a few announcements.

Last edited:
It's not like we're getting a season 3, but I finally watched Young Justice earlier this year and I thought it was kind of cool that they had Icon, Rocket, and Static in there.

John is without a doubt my favorite Green Lantern and I really wish we where getting Martian Manhunter too. As much as I like Cyborg (Teen Titan bias) I would rather have those two.

I'm so used to the cartoon series lineup. It was cool having Hawkgirl beat the crap out of people with that electirfied mace. Then in unlimited she was trying to redeem herself after her people invaded.

Agreed. Thought it was really nice how they tried to shake things up a bit. Also appreciated how JLU then started giving other characters like Booster Gold and Green Arrow some focus.

Back
Top Bottom