DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Rooting for Suicide Squad to give Marvel and its fanboys a reality check.

We legit picking teams?

What part of the game is paying to watch a movie and hoping it will be bad?!

I hope SS will be good because I was and am planning on paying to go see it..

If it is bad, then hopefully something comes up that Friday and I can't go, then I get a chance to hear some of the word of mouth before I waste my money

Last edited:
I'm praying for SS to be good because I'm sure I'm going to end up getting stuck with watching next month

Got cousins visiting and one of them is going to drag me to see it, I'm sure

Of course I want it to be good because I'm gonna watch it in theaters, but it being good will also get the engines rolling over at Marvel...in turn we all get better movies all around!

Some of the sensitivity and fanboyism in here makes me uncomfortable.

It's the same guys. Every DC movie. Gotta come bash everything..lol. It's such a crazy phenomenon...

"I don't like the color palette" :lol:. Word?

Or

"I didn't click play but I hate it already" :rofl:....we know.

Guys....what if I told you. You're allowed to like DC movies aaaaand marvel movies...I won't tell nobody.

So people can't dislike the color palette? It's a minor thing. People can say what they don't like along with what they like.

Guys....what if I told you. You're allowed to like DC movies aaaaand marvel movies...I won't tell nobody.
legit wonder if some folks are actually getting paid to be fanboys..

you are the consumer, you don't have to be satisfied with a mediocre product.. that's how you end up with Michael bay going on his 5th transformers movie

FYI, coloring/lighting is a legit issue though.. want to be able to at least see what the hell is going on and/or differentiate between who is doing what

Last edited:
Movie fanboys aren't that bad in comparison to game console and sneaker fanboys. A lot of them deserve Sparta kicks to the grill.

It's the same guys. Every DC movie. Gotta come bash everything..lol. It's such a crazy phenomenon...

"I don't like the color palette" :lol:. Word?

Or

"I didn't click play but I hate it already" :rofl:....we know.

I think you dislike the aesthetic if some DC movies and still want them to be good.

I dislike the athetic of justice league but I'm hopefully it will be good.

I'm glad Wonder Woman's costume looks a little brighter in her movie than it looked in bs. If someone's costume is red / blue / yellow then you don't have to darken those colors so much that it looks like they are covered in mud / dirt.

Last edited:
Just curious, but besides GotG, which Marvel movie is visually stunning and its score memorable?

IMO none of them.

Ruosso's are great filmmakers not great stylists. same goes for pretty much every other marvel director besides scott derrickson maybe.

nothing gets past a b+ grade cinamatography wise.

Last edited:
Just curious, but besides GotG, which Marvel movie is visually stunning and its score memorable?

Age of Ultron was fire with the cinematography and that epic score

But yeah other than that and GoTG, visually and musically MCU has been underwhelming.

Which is why I appreciate Snyder's ability to frame a shot and make it look like a comic come to life and Hans Zimmer/Junkie XL swagging all over the score.

Hell SS effects wise looks vastly superior to any Marvel joint.

I just want better scripts.

Back
Top Bottom