DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I felt as though there were some questionable creative decisions in the killing joke. Not sure how I feel about it

Got a chance to see the Killing Joke last night. I was a bit disappointed with it tbh. It wasn't bad. But I didn't think it was great either. I went in expecting it to be the goat Batman animated movie. Not even close.

These reviews got me delaying when I'll watch KJ.

Questioning Azzarello (he did Cage MAX :x and Timm's decision making on this just off what I'm hearing).

Sounding like one of the few average/not good DC animated joints.

Last edited:
Killing Joke was terrible.

DC can't even do animated movies right anymore And that was their bread and butter.

The first I ever saw as a kid was Mask of the Phantasm. I haven't seen it in ages but I would still say it's my favorite for that reason :lol: I may have to dig up my VHS of it though.

Last edited:
Under the red hood

Jason Todd da Gawd :smokin

Can't say I'm in that much of a hurry to see KJ. Don't think I'll hate it though.

Hopefully JL Dark and Judas Contract are lit enough for DC to realize other heroes need shine in animation.

And there's also that new JL cartoon that looks pretty flames

Last edited:
don't know if posted but...3:25

Suicide Squad director David Ayer says the theory that former Robin Jason Todd is the real identity of Jared Leto's Joker in Suicide Squad is the most ridiculous rumor he's heard about the film.

Always was a stupid rumor by obsessed Todd/Red Hood fans.

Todd warped in to being the Joker is a terrible idea. I think where the premise is taken from is a Batman Beyond movie/ep and in that it wasn't Todd.

Last edited:
Wonder-Woman.jpg

Anyone see the Suicide Squad clips on Conan? They had the Enchantress transformation again, but there was a clip featuring Katana and an extended clip of Batman on the top of Joker's whip with Harley riding shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom