DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Looking forward to the Justice League movie, just watched the trailer :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoop: Geoff Johns Is Now President As Well As Chief Creative Officer Of DC Entertainment

That’s right. Geoff Johns is now President & Chief Creative Officer of DC Entertainment.

Diane Nelson is still President of DC Entertainment, and Geoff still reports to Diane.Warner Bros has Presidents like Marvel has Captain Americas.

And while there was a lot of Hyatt bar gossip about this at San Diego Comic-Con, I understand from better-connected sources that Co-Publishers Dan DiDio and Jim Lee also still report directly to Diane.

Apparently, this promotion happened a few months ago when his responsibilities were extended to co-running the DC film slate with Warner Bros studio’s Jon Berg, during the Batman V Superman fallout.

They just didn’t think to tell anyone.

I don't remember seeing slipknot in any of the new trailers.
You know exactly why he wasn't shown.

laugh.gif

He's the first to die less than 30 minutes in

havent seen the killing joke yet. man, how did they botch one of the greatest comics and got kevin and mark to do the voices :smh: is it really that bad?

havent seen the killing joke yet. man, how did they botch one of the greatest comics and got kevin and mark to do the voices :smh: is it really that bad?

It's not bad, starts off slow, and honestly could've been better in most opinions.

I thought it was decent, I didn't expect much of it honestly.

killing joke was terrible :smh:

as far as recent animated batman movies this was my personal fav

What I LOVED about this movie is that the fight scenes are the best in the animations. Everyone has distinct fighting styles that reflect their personality/ training perfectly.

Bruce was more tactical, picks and chooses when to hit and counter (kind of like Solid Snake)
Grayson was more of an acrobat reflecting his time at the circus
Damien more aggressive with head bashing reflecting his killing mentality training with Ghul

This and Batman VS Robin were awesome (same animators).

That's not confirmed so no need for spoiler. It's more than likely to happen tho

We haven't even heard he speak, dude was dead the moment the first promo photo was shown :lol:

Watching them on the Conan episode now and surprised to see the guy playing slipknot on there. Cara was on stage doing a jerk off motion and busting in the air. Her and Margot must be a lot of fun.

Some things just dont translate well. I was mainly bored watching the Killing Joke. I only liked Jokers whole thing about how we're one bad day from going insane.

killing joke was terrible 
mean.gif

as far as recent animated batman movies this was my personal fav

need to watch this and killing joke.. think those are the only ones I haven't seen

cant remember if I watched JL gods and monsters or not.. I think I did.. cant remember

Last edited:
That's disappointing to hear about the Killing Joke. I know people were hyped for that movie. Hopefully Justice League Dark will make up for that. 

I hope Katana flourishes in ss. I want to see her cutting people in half and limbs flying.

Like many, I wasnt a fan of the love story in the killing joke...but for the most part I enjoyed it. The ending took me for a loop lol. Which is always good.

Favorite batman animated movie:
Red hood or Dark Knight returns...

@KingdomFlatbush :lol: :rofl: at the random canibus sighting [emoji]128514[/emoji]

In the comics after Barbara became Oracle, did she get any more action from bruce or Grayson?

In the comics after Barbara became Oracle, did she get any more action from bruce or Grayson?

How they gonna smash a chick in a wheelchair, fam?

Get her a reclining wheelchair. But seriously there was this hot wheelchair chick from a reality show and she talked about how she's always asked if she has sex. She said she gets action.

Kinda messed up if both dudes dropped her when she started parking in the handicapped spot.

Last edited:
WW trailer looked really good. Still don't think Had It can act but maybe she'll impress or the story will be strong enough to hide that. Dig the time period stuff in this.

Dont got anything to say about the JL trailer. Maybe the next one will get me hyped.

How they gonna smash a chick in a wheelchair, fam?
Gotta get the sex swing and harness b.

Back
Top Bottom