DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Civil War slander makes no sense. Movie was awesome.

It was too melodramatic, the bro drama was too heavy and the ending was utter crap, my dude Tony threw all logic out the window and basically threw a "I don't care he killed my mommy and daddy" tantrum....as if he didn't know Bucky was brainwashed **** was CORNY.

Gotta be trolling..

BP was easily the best part

He was cool.

Spidey and Antman tho >>

Hopefully homecoming delivers, because legit I can't watch a marvel movie twice without falling asleep.

I know to ignore your opinion now

Just now? He's had a vendetta against marvel movies for the longest. :lol:

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt..

But if that's his view(s), his opinion clearly has no value for me.. Not the end of the world, obviously

Just we clearly have different tastes

Besides Spidey which was amazing every second he was on screen, the little bit we got of Antman, and BP that movie was lame man....the subplot of the other winter soldiers was legit the dumbest **** bait ever....I was over here waiting for this big battle, they were literally useless...lol

It was too melodramatic, the bro drama was too heavy and the ending was utter crap, my dude Tony threw all logic out the window and basically threw a "I don't care he killed my mommy and daddy" tantrum....as if he didn't know Bucky was brainwashed **** was CORNY.

That's cuz tony's a sucka and always been a sucka. The right team won in that movie.

Besides Spidey which was amazing every second he was on screen, the little bit we got of Antman, and BP that movie was lame man....the subplot of the other winter soldiers was legit the dumbest **** bait ever....I was over here waiting for this big battle, they were literally useless...lol

x2. Zemo :smh:

If that ***** doesn't reeeeeeeeeek of fanboyism

I'm sorry but Deadpool was the saving grace of comic book movies in the past 2 years....Avengers 2 SUCKED, civil war when it's all said and done it was lame, best part was that airport scene, spidey and Antman....but that joint got praised to heavens gate.

Gotta be trolling..

BP was easily the best part
Dude low-key has poor taste.

EDIT

Take that back

Son really exposing himself now :lol:

Last edited:
"Legit the dumbest ******"

View media item 1985851
Superman could hear Louis from wherever the hell he was when she was in the middle of the desert.. Then when lex threw her off the building

But needed batman to save his mother

Then somehow human DNA combined with Zod's DNA somehow made something stronger?!

I'm not defending BvS that **** was garbage too :rofl:

Ya got me twisted thinking I'm a fanboy...I'm a call a good movie good, if it's good. BVS was a hot mess, Civil War was a snoozefest with a horrible climax.

Deadpool >>>

For the umpteenth time, I want these movies to be good..

I receive no benefit from marvel movies being good and DC movies being bad

Luckily I can afford to watch the movies I want to watch, however I would rather spend that money on something I will actually enjoy

I feel no obligation to support crap just because of my childhood, which is why I stopped supporting things associated with Michael bay and now Bryan singer

Literally my favorite cartoons/comics/toys: xmen, transformers, TNMT and GI joe

That doesn't guarantee anyone my money.. If marvel or Star Wars or any of these other franchises go to crap, I'll bad mouth them and stop supporting them too.. Hopefully a groundswell will be big enough to force changes to be made and a better product becomes available

Last edited:
nkpvmgm59roa.gif

Last edited:
Ksteezy really slandering marvel movies to oblivion but still trying to convince us he's a marvel fan. :lol:

The topic has gotten away from the purpose of this thread. We should take this discussion to the marvel thread.

You still banned over there? Ksteezy?

Last edited:
Deadpool is 1 movie, which took a lot to get made

Fox has: 6 xmen movies, 3 f4 movies, 2 wolverine movies, daredevil and Elektra.. And deadpool

Ksteezy really slandering marvel movies to oblivion but still trying to convince us he's a marvel fan. :lol:

Bro I grew up sitting outside wth my boys exchanging marvel cards and doing imaginary castings way before we could even imagine we would get these movies....trust me I've been a marvel fan all my life over DC.

Like I said, DC has a terrible record, but they are also just 3 movies deep in this new universe, as it stands a DC film produced the best villain ever in a CBM with Heath...something Marvel has always struggled with, good villains....yes Marvel has had more success, but I say that success comes from this formula they cracked of connecting a cinematic universe....the most exciting thing about watching a marvel flick is how it connects one movie to the next and how it will all unravel come Infinity War....if you view the films as simply stand alone films, Deadpool deficates on about 70% of Marvel films....along with everything Fox and besides Spider-Man 2 everything Sony too...lol

The topic has gotten away from the purpose of this thread. We should take this discussion to the marvel thread.

You still banned over there? Ksteezy?

Yeah man....@Methodical Management is never letting me out the dog house....my sentence is going in almost 2 years.

You're defending bad movies and bashing good and great ones cuz you have poor taste.

Stop spamming the word fanboyism and fanboy as a constant shield.

Ksteezy is a antidope knockoff. He just sayin things because nobody takes him serious in other threads. Bruh talks about fanboys while being the biggest fanboys. Crazy how they always bring up Marvel first tho

Back
Top Bottom