DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'm watching a old trailer and I noticed that Harley got a tramp stamp..

seent-it.jpg

Welp, don't give up hope yet. Apparently Geoff Johns took up the Kevin Feige role during production of WW. So, at least we still have that...

Last edited:
copped a ticket with the tmobile fandango code despite the reviews because why not. movies i have no expectations for usually turn out pretty good

Again, I have no bias in this matter since I haven't seen a comic book movie that I liked since TDK. Actually, MOS was decent to me too. I just don't get how you guys are letting Rotten Tomatoes dictate how good the movie is already. Most of the time the rating is accurate, but I've seen TRASH movies, (including most of the stuff Marvel puts out), get 80%+ ratings on there. @$%@, the past 2 Fast and Furious movies have gotten high ratings on there, and we know that the movies are the most ridiculous and cheesy movies out there (which is also why we love them).

I really do think there is a huge bias towards Marvel movies. For Batman vs Superman, so many of the complaints were about cringeworthy dialogue, as if Marvel movies don't force you to listen to corny and childish jokes every 30 seconds. I didn't even like the movie but it was in no way one of the worst I've ever seen. Listening to comic book nerds made me think it was going to be Transformers bad; those are definitely the most garbage high budget movies of all time

Last edited:
Yeah tbh a lot of the merchandising they did told a lot more about the character compared to the film.

If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer in spoilers or PMs

as usual i have to ask, who dies ? lol you can put it in a spoiler

Reviews got worse as I scrolled down. Then I realized the rating is in descending order :lol:

I was like that aint bad at all for a bit there.

Last edited:
Literally the same thing just happened to me going through reviews.:lol: :smh:

So disappointed. I hoped theyd recover with this one. Safe to say we could see another shakeup in the DCEU structure?

Literally the same thing just happened to me going through reviews.:lol: :smh:

So disappointed. I hoped theyd recover with this one. Safe to say we could see another shakeup in the DCEU structure?
At this point they already put Geoff in charge and he can't be blamed for this so what's left to do is to start firing directors and not bringing back screenwriters en masse.

im still watching. i enjoyed bvs especially the extended version so ill most likely like this.

it would have to be extremely bad for me to dislike it.

nothing will top ghostbusters as worst movie this year

Back
Top Bottom