DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

"Kinda throws boomerangs" is the perfect description for him :smh:

I wanted Hawkeye type stunts except with boomerangs but we got a useless hobo-looking amateur bank robber

I think the Directv I pay for inflight is live. Why would that offend me? The "u mad?" defense makes no sense here. I just think where you chose to suspend belief is absurd.

TBH I enjoyed BVS more than this. SS is like IM2 for me. Appreciate the effort tho. It opens up for a lot more stories to be told.

Last edited:
Will surprised me on this one, thought he was gonna be extra goofy but he actually nailed this one. Great to see his Deadshot/Floyd sides

Harley/Enchantress last interaction :\ :stoneface:

5/8

No offense man...but the way you write is confrontational and you just give a negative vibe. Chill out. It's just a movie thread.

On mr robot I was wondering why they had the fbi agents all receive new android phones. I was wondering about the open source stuff too.

How do you know they're not using a ME such as Lookout or Sodi?

Last edited:
Will surprised me on this one, thought he was gonna be extra goofy but he actually nailed this one. Great to see his Deadshot/Floyd sides

Harley/Enchantress last interaction :\ :stoneface:

5/8

I know! that last interaction was just lazy writing.

Heck, enchantress's whole plot was lazy writing.

No offense man...but the way you write is confrontational and you just give a negative vibe. Chill out. It's just a movie thread.

It's not confrontational at all, you chose to put it in that context. It's all light hearted convo, I don't get why dudes get so worked up. Like all it basically is:

"There's some fantastical stuff here, weird that the phone choice would be the most glaring plot hole."

The response:

Why you so confrontational and negative man? you mad? you mad? chill out.

--Geesh, ya'll dudes different, I swear. The slightest bit of a differing opinion and you want to curl up into a corner and start tossing around false descriptors.

I have no idea what any of that stuff is.

Basically a security terminal layer that sits on top of the Andriod OS.

Simplest term, locking down and managing the behavior of the device.

So it's just as safe.

Most gov't agency uses Andriod. :lol:

Last edited:

It's not confrontational at all, you chose to put it in that context. It's all light hearted convo, I don't get why dudes get so worked up. Like all it basically is:

"There's some fantastical stuff here, weird that the phone choice would be the most glaring plot hole."

The response:

Why you so confrontational and negative man? you mad? you mad? chill out.

--Geesh, ya'll dudes different, I swear. The slightest bit of a differing opinion and you want to curl up into a corner and start tossing around false descriptors.

lol I guess there is just no use talking to you.

And every other plot hole in the movie was already mentioned, and I guess you couldn't even get the hint of sarcasm in my post. All good though. Best of luck with you.

I have no idea what any of that stuff is.

Basically a security terminal layer that sits on top of the Andriod OS.

Simplest term, locking down and managing the behavior of the device.

So it's just as safe.

Most gov't agency uses Andriod. :lol:

Ah, ok. Only security on a phone I know is to put a lock pin on your phone. They don't get to enjoy imessage though.

I hate iMessage :lol:

Everybody has a preference.

most govt agencies only care about cost. Cheaper to get an Andriod and then lock it down.

But then again, the FBI, CIA, SS may have a whole different level of stuff.

comic movie/characters are not meant to be campy, corny, cringeworthy...

talks bout her deleted scenes wit joker... shame

Last edited:
Straight trash movie.

One of the corniest movies I've ever seen.

Terrible terrible plot. Awful editing.

Awful script/storytelling

It seems like the film was written by a 12 year old

You can say there were entertaining things about this movie, just like you could say there were entertaining things about The League of Extraordinary Gentlemam
. Both were equally as good.

The biggest plot hole in this movie is that the US secret service using Samsung devices...the government will NEVER use Android. Too open source. That actually really irked me throughout the movie.

Damn you product placement.

Also, the writers took a ton of shortcuts in this movie. Convenient plot holes and all.
I can tell you the Navy is piloting Androids (Samsung) right now.

The biggest plot hole in this movie is that the US secret service using Samsung devices...the government will NEVER use Android. Too open source. That actually really irked me throughout the movie.

Damn you product placement.

Also, the writers took a ton of shortcuts in this movie. Convenient plot holes and all.
Now I ain't see the movie but this sounds like a nitpick :lol:

Unless ppl been holding back the spoiler that gov. agents being hacked through their phones are key to the plot :nerd:

Reminds me of all the complaints by actual ppl who sail ships pissed off at All Is Lost cuz dude aint do nothing right on the boat lost at sea :lol:

Last edited:
I kinda think it was a little too early for DC to do suicide squad. I think it would have made more sense for us to get our first taste of this new joker and harley in a solo Batman film.
They could have even had the other villains introduced in the upcoming DC films.

Agreed, but DC is stuck on trying to catch up with Marvel. They've ****** up their lineup as a result. Only 2 solo films before Justice League? Superman dead in the second film? Suicide Squad in the first 5 films? A Cyborg film? :smh:

Last edited:
i dont think we will ever see a cyborg solo film. think they were just blowing hot air

the guy who they cast for cyborg is a straight nobody with no films under his belt just plays

no way that could ever make a profit even with joe morton

Last edited:
A Joker movie with the Harley origin story like the flashbacks they showed in suicide squad would have been dope.

Back
Top Bottom