DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

:lol: :rofl:

8b520e67_bvstomatometer.jpeg

Never seen an episode of Arrow or Gotham. The premise of Gotham is not interesting to me at all and I despise bow and arrow "superheroes"

I'm not interested in no Krypton prequel either. It's like damn yo nobody cares

Last edited:
Gotham City without Batman is pointless.

plot twist: bruce wayne becomes batman.

Which is when Gotham finally becomes relevant. :smokin

Gotham City without Batman is pointless.

Funny you mentioned that. I just found out that there was a series of Post Batman Gotham City that got cancelled after 11 episodes :x

Yep, that was trash back in the day too.

green arrow from smallville was cool but the new green arrow jesus hes crap

Naah, he was trash on Smallville. That entire obsession with killing Lex and **** was terrible.

Last edited:
Naah, he was trash on Smallville. That entire obsession with killing Lex and **** was terrible.
Justin Hartley's GA was more closer to his comic's counterpart. Amell's arrow is just a batman rip off all the way down to his villians. 

Green Arrow in general is a Batman rip-off. Every single version can have that label applied to him, including the guy in Smallville :lol: But yes, Amell is more of a ripoff from Season 3 onwards. The parts of him that follow the comic, specifically Mike Grell's run, are great and better than anything GA had going on over in Smallville. That depression phase he went through was especially bad.

Last edited:
Seems like Green Arrow and Batman's villian gallery have a ton of overlap

Only within the show, with Ra's being the most notable example in my opinion. Within other media they really don't fight the same villains on a regular basis. I think Deathstroke is the one major villain they've really had in common and honestly? Deathstroke isn't a Batman villain in the comics. He's a Teen Titans villain who just happens to be both popular and skilled enough to justify him bouncing around the DC universe so he can take on Batman and the Justice League on occasion. He's clashed with Nightwing more than he has with Batman.

Back
Top Bottom