DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

^Exactly. You've got characters like Ra's and Anarky showing up because Batman has so many damn villains that it makes sense to have some of them appear in a less popular character's show. Granted, I wouldn't have gone with Ra's myself, but I get the motive behind it.

that was a struggle Ra, eve had to get the poormans Talia in Nyssa

they did get the casting for Nyssa right though but it needed more lesbian scenes with all of the chicks Oliver banged

Shado is one of his main villains?

count vertigo was a garbage villain on the show.

One of his more prominent villains yes. Course the fact she also took advantage with him while he was wounded and suffering from a fever and then had his child down the line probably helps as well.

They completely changed her on the show.

Has me wondering why cw didn't just try and get a batman show instead of making arrow a batman ripoff show.

Clock king is batman villain too right.  Also deadshot, bronze tiger etc. are ones that overlap for green arrow and batman?

Clock king is batman villain too right.  Also deadshot, bronze tiger etc. are ones that overlap for green arrow and batman?

Clock King's a Green Arrow villain. Deadshot is a Batman villain. Bronze Tiger didn't start out as a villain at all unlike the others and really only has one notable appearance as Batman's enemy that i'm aware of. He's much more varied than the other two, having been an enemy and ally to different heroes over the years. Really he's more of a Suicide Squad character than anything else.

White China was only on the show a few times. Kelly Hu still looks gorgeous, dunno why she barely gets work.

Either way Arrow is trash. Most of it is due to the acting. Ollies sister is hands down the worst actor on any of these comic shows

View media item 2169021

Bryan Cranston has mentioned a few times now that he was never actually approached by Zack Snyder and Warner Bros. However, it sounds like that may have come calling for Justice League as Batman-News has spotted an interview in which the actor seems to confirm turning them down.

"I’ve been asked to take a look at Commissioner Gordon," he reveals in the video below. "And it’s well, I would be one in several [movies]. I’d kind of like to carve out a new identity."

Last edited:
Either way Arrow is trash. Most of it is due to the acting. Ollies sister is hands down the worst actor on any of these comic shows

Yeah, she's pretty bad. Couldn't stand her for the first few seasons and I was glad when she decided to quit the team last season.

Back
Top Bottom