DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wonder Woman is bulletproof right? Guess her bullet blocking bracelets are just cool accessories. Did she fly in bvs or just jump real far? If she can't fly then she'll need to hop in her invisible jet.

Looks like this will be DC's first hit
It ALWAYS looks like DC's first hit.
laugh.gif

I had my doubts but the trailer got me again!

I'm in but I know I'll be let down.

Trailer wasn't even that amazing to me, Gal was just looking extra rite
trailers mean zero to me after certain movies..

but especially Prometheus, sucker punch, terminator salvation, the counselor, spectre and IM3.. battle: LA too 

SS too

Last edited:
He got that long face. I still remember him most from playing julius caesar on Rome.

He got that long face. I still remember him most from playing julius caesar on Rome.
yup.. always watch rome whenever I see it replaying on HBO late at night..

shame the show got canceled wayyy too early and had to hit fast forward on the ending.. great cast and show

really need to get the whole series and finally watch the whole thing chronologically

What is all this "solid" talk? Hinds is a really good character actor. I expect him to flourish as long as the writing is up to par.

I will admit I was assuming they would go with someone younger for the role though but he's a great choice.

Wait, the Halle Berry one? :x

Or was there another film before that?

Greatest CBM of all time
:lol: @ embracing it.

Trailer wasn't even that amazing to me, Gal was just looking extra rite

trailers mean zero to me after certain movies..

but especially Prometheus, sucker punch, terminator salvation, the counselor, spectre and IM3.. battle: LA too 

SS too
The Counselor.

Such a waste of talent.

Last edited:
The WW trailer is nice. But since DC is on probation with me I need three stamps of approvals by sources I trust post release before I go and see this.

SS squad did not pass that verification process. Let's hope WW does cuz she looking fine

Last edited:
I was having dinner with a couple of executives who know other executives who are working on the [forthcoming] Batman movie, The Batman. And they were just telling me that there are serious problems with the script. And that the executives I was having dinner with were complaining about people who work on the Batman movie. And they just said they went to the studio and they said, ‘Look, the script is … Here’s 30 things that are wrong with it that we can fix.’ And [the executives] said, ‘We don’t care. We don’t really care. The amount of money we’re going to make globally, I mean 70 percent of our audience is not going to be seeing this in English. And it doesn’t really matter, these things that you’re bringing up about the flaws of the script.’ So I do think global concerns play a big part in how movies, and what movies, are being made, obviously.
https://theringer.com/movie-industry-shifts-peak-tv-arrival-moonlight-f0a5ddd85384#.8jaopb16p

pretty much confirms what I have been saying, the studio will put out a crap film knowing it won't make any sense, then release an extended cut of the same film that's more coherent, for home release.

they just confirmed none of their movies will be seen by me in theaters.

I know it's been going on for awhile that oversees or global sales matter but what movie did it start with? do we go all the way back to titanic or maybe transformers? Avatar?

I feel like one franchise or film did huge numbers influencing other studios to cater to the oversees crowd even more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom