DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

that's my point tho.

Batman films weren't good mainly because of the villains which was the original question.

They're good because it's Batman.

New Wonder Woman Trailer attached to Doctor Strange 
nerd.gif

that's my point tho.

Batman films weren't good mainly because of the villains which was the original question.

They're good because it's Batman.

When they're good, it's because of good writing. Because Batman & Robin wasn't good, despite it being Batman.

I dunno who wrote the tim burton batman movies but they were solid to me and nolan's movies were good because he's a talented writer.

Last edited:
Patty Jenkins Verified account
‏@PattyJenks

Thanks everyone for sharing their awesome Halloween costumes!! So great. So appreciated! Can't wait til THURSDAY, to share back... :wink:

"Playing" should be "allowing".

I fixed it. Do you still not understand?
Naw, i'm not understanding what your trying to say. 
I always did question your reading comprehension.
Do you guys think the reason why many will say the only DC character that had good movies is Batman is because of his villains?  I mean Batman has the #1 best Rogues Gallery by a landslide.  Do you think the other superheroes of DC can't have good movies because of their villains?
Nah, I see what you're saying but a Batman movie with the Condiment King as the main villain would still be good to great.

'The Flash' Movie Loses 'Dope' Director Rick Famuyiwa (Exclusive)

The Flash, Warner Bros.’ big-screen take on its speedster superhero, has lost its director.

Rick Famuyiwa, who made waves with his coming-of-age Sundance sensation Dope, has parted ways with the studio over "creative differences," The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Famuyiwa has been on board since June developing the project, even overseeing the castings of Kiersey Clemons and Billy Crudup in key roles.

The movie, which is to star Ezra Miller as Barry Allen, the fastest man alive, was in pre-production as it headed towards a March 2017 start date with a release date of March 16, 2018.

The departure of Famuyiwa will likely mean the delay of the movie’s start of production and release as Miller has a commitment in July.

"When I was approached by Warner Bros and DC about the possibility of directing The Flash, I was excited about the opportunity to enter this amazing world of characters that I loved growing up, and still do to this day," said Famuyiwa in a statement to THR.

He added: "I was also excited to work with Ezra Miller, who is a phenomenal young actor. I pitched a version of the film in line with my voice, humor, and heart. While it’s disappointing that we couldn’t come together creatively on the project, I remain grateful for the opportunity. I will continue to look for opportunities to tell stories that speak to a fresh generational, topical, and multicultural point of view. I wish Warner Brothers, DC, Jon Berg, Geoff Johns, and Ezra Miller all the best as they continue their journey into the speed force."

Sources say that the Dope director’s vision of making a movie with more edge clashed with the studio’s take.

Famuyiwa is now the second director to leave Flash. He put on the helmer's sneakers after Seth Grahame-Smith, who wrote the script and was attached to direct. (Grahame-Smith was working off a treatment by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who at one point were eyeing it as a possible directing vehicle.)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-movie-loses-dope-director-rick-famuyiwa-942604

Directors now too edgy for DC :lol:
Wow :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
I know we'll probably never know but what exactly did he clash with the studio about or what was trying to change, especially if there was already a treatment in place from Lord and Miller who to me are pretty credible. I'd wish they'd just direct it, but I forgot they doing the Solo Pic

Back
Top Bottom