DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That's cuz Marvel hasn't wanted to and has killed or downplayed their villains in the end.

But the DCEU villains so far? Meh

The Rock is bugging :lol: Already sounding like a villain himself talking about it depends on how you interpret it to say they're a hero.

Last edited:
That's cuz Marvel hasn't wanted to and has killed or downplayed their villains in the end.

But the DCEU villains so far? Meh

The Rock is bugging :lol: Already sounding like a villain himself talking about it depends on how you interpret it to say they're a hero.

Yeah, Joker isn't a hero :lol: I don't wanna hear that from a certain point of view garbage.

I assume he's already telling dceu that black adam somehow needs to become a member of justice league.

Last edited:
I got a feeling Matt Reeve's agency still managed to finesse a couple more M's out of DC/WB. But it's happening! Matt Reeves and Batfleck forming like Voltron. I'M HYPE. LET'S GOOO!

Last edited:
Warner Bros. Plotting 'Nightwing' Movie With 'Lego Batman Movie' Director (Exclusive)

Chris McKay will helm a film based on the DC character **** Grayson, best known as a member of the Batman family.

Warner Bros. is plotting a new DC superhero film based on the Batman-centric character Nightwing.

Chris McKay, who most recently directed the Lego Batman Movie for Warner Bros., is in negotiations to helm the new film, and Bill Dubuque (The Accountant) is writing the script.

Nightwing, aka **** Grayson, is perhaps best known for being the original Robin. Grayson was the youngest member of a family of acrobats known as the "Flying Graysons." He was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and illustrator Jerry Robinson, and first introduced in Detective Comics #38 in April 1940. After his parents were murdered, he was taken in as the legal ward of Bruce Wayne/Batman. He then became Robin and teamed up with Dark Knight on many an adventure to fight crime in the city of Gotham.

finally pulling the trigger on Nightwing is the smartest move they've made.

Doing separate from Batman is really smart too.

It's going to be Live Action too in case there is confusion lol

Last edited:
Kinda silly that nt blocks his first name. Maybe we should call him Richard if that's his first name.

Nightwing movie!?
eek.gif
That's a good look. I wonder who's going to play ****.
Dylan O'Brien

He gon' cast Nightwing from the Lego movie... Michael Cera!

Last edited:
Maze Runner kid? I like those movies, but he over acts like a MF. He looks like this gif half the time.

AEFT1pG.gif

Last edited:
this is random but dude almost killed himself on set of that Maze Runner film lmao
That whole situation always came off weird to me.

Apparently, he did his own stunt and got really injured -- to the point of physical deformity bad.

Then his PR team kept it under wraps, didn't release any pics of him, etc.

DC highkey using Deathstroke for the wrong film
They may have re-written that script for all we know.

I think it's still the same script that Geoff Johns and Ben initially wrote. Chris Terrio did the final draft and apparently Ben is really happy with it.

I've got a feeling that Deathstroke plays an important part to the movie, but isn't the main villain. I still feel someone like Black Mask or Riddler is running the show.

Back
Top Bottom