DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Armie is playing someone in the DCEU. I don't really want him to play **** or Hal, but I don't think they want him to play a small role either.
Dude has somehow gotten leading/substantial roles in some high-profile films.

He's definitely gonna play either Hal or D--k.

this is random but dude almost killed himself on set of that Maze Runner film lmao

That whole situation always came off weird to me.

Apparently, he did his own stunt and got really injured -- to the point of physical deformity bad.

Then his PR team kept it under wraps, didn't release any pics of him, etc.
i know stuff like that makes it harder/more expensive for studios to get insurance on you so maybe the studio-his team agreed to keep it on the low for that reason

it's really weird tho. Harrison Ford crashed a plane and had a mechanical door fall on him in a relatively short window and his old *** didn't get as banged up and Dylan

this is random but dude almost killed himself on set of that Maze Runner film lmao

That whole situation always came off weird to me.

Apparently, he did his own stunt and got really injured -- to the point of physical deformity bad.

Then his PR team kept it under wraps, didn't release any pics of him, etc.
Well yeah he got dragged by a car I believe and he messed his face up. But I guess some plastic surgery and a year of hiding and it's all good

Last edited:
i'm gonna be honest i didn't know exactly how it happened because all the initial reports were vague and i didn't follow up

Wasn't Steven Yeun rumored for Nightwing last year? I don't think the source was very reliable but would anyone be opposed to it?

giphy.gif

i never heard that rumor and looked for a source

Tweets from fans are claiming that The Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun would probably play Nightwing. However, these reports are baseless. There have been no credible sources confirming Yeun as Nightwing. The rumor may have gained its traction due to fan casting on Twitter and Reddit.

it just seemed to be fancasting that got outta hand :lol: i don't even think anyone but MoviePilot picked up the story

yah I just remember it swirling around for a bit

I really wouldn't mind Zac Efron being Grayson and with him doing Baywatch with Dwayne, there's a chance there.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of people thinking this is going to lead into a Battle Of The Cowl storyline
Well it could play out as Red hood is in the solo batman movie. Nightwing also has a cameo. Nightwing solo movie. Batman "dies" in JL part 2. Then you have the BFTC batman movie after

Guess Reeves agent pulled the right move to get paid.

Don't give a **** about Nightwing. :lol: @ Armie Hammer for Grayson though.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of people thinking this is going to lead into a Battle Of The Cowl storyline

I actually think that could be pulled off. Jason Todd's already existed and done his part by dying here. That set-up is taken care of. Have him come back as Red Hood in the Batman film, give Nightwing his solo, then have Batman die in JL2 and you're all set. It's a rush job, but that's what the DCEU's going to be apparently, one big rush job. With Batman being in his 40s it's not like he's going to have a long career from her on out anyways.

Back
Top Bottom