DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Don’t know if you guys heard the rumor that the power hierarchy in the dc universe is about to change. Doubt it will though. superman still at the top and maybe darkseid then doomsday. Also depends if we’ll see the current superman again.

Just just the casting but the character as a whole they created for him. Just trash all around. His running form is ****ing cringe

Remember Firestorm from Legends of Tomorrow? British too
firestorm.jpg
Yeah I remember him from Attack the Block. Seems British treat acting like a youth sport like another region would do tennis or basketball or something.

I like this Batman being mentally unstable. Pattinson is playing that up well. I also like the cinematography. Excited for this.

Last edited:
I remember reading dudes defending it like it's the most optimal running form or something like that. Nah man, joint just looks stupid as hell. Especially with Ezra's goofy *** face.

200.gif
It’s look like a highschool film project. It’s so bad it’s head scratching. Like they really have that the OK? Looks like a kid riding that horse on springs toy. What kills that argument is that he looks good when things are seen at normal speed. They should of just stuck to that. Have him zip around and have a million things take place.

Decent breakdown here…Though a couple of his takes are 🙄

I’m actually surprised how much character they gave Gotham City itself here…Dark, raining constant…Feels very claustrophobic with the buildings right on top of each other and dark alleyways all over…Trash and clutter everywhere…Very noire…It really does feel like this old, once great city that’s all but completely died…That’s Gotham City to me…And let’s be honest here, that aspect has really been lacking since Batman Begins…

King shark voice actor got a podcast and took me a min to realize why I knew the voice

THEN it hit me, that’s my dude

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom