DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

drake bell got tattoos now? He's too short anyway. Gonna look like a hobbit next to affleck.

has anyone who has lobbied for these roles ever gotten one? Without huge fan concensus that they should in fact play that role?

Drake Bell and even when Tyrese was doing it and Armie Hammer was out of left field

has anyone who has lobbied for these roles ever gotten one? Without huge fan concensus that they should in fact play that role?

Drake Bell and even when Tyrese was doing it and Armie Hammer was out of left field
Close enough??
 [h1]Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Lobbying For Film Role As Comic Book Character Luke Cage[/h1]
By Daniel Pena  |  May 17, 2013

the-rock1.jpg

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is lobbying to portray the comic book character Luke Cage in an upcoming movie after Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, revealed in an interview this week that he is a big fan of the actor/sports entertainer and is hopeful that he will appear in one of his films.

Feige told FemaleFirst.co.uk, "His name has come up in the past. I'm a gigantic fan of his. I think he's incredible. I might have met him once a long time ago, but I haven't really met him. I don't really know him, but I think he's an unbelievable personality and an unbelievable sort of force of nature."

"He's awesome in 'Pain & Gain'. He was great in 'G.I. Joe'. He's really kind of an amazing human being. His Twitter's always cool and he promotes the hell out of everything he does. I would love him to be part of the Marvel universe somewhere, someday."

Johnson addressed Feige's remarks Friday on Twitter, writing, "Thank U @MarvelPresident Kevin Feige for the nod. I'll be ready. #RockAsCage #HeroForHire."

In the message, Johnson enclosed artwork of the character alongside a photograph of himself.

In the past, Johnson has expressed interest in portraying the role. He stated in a Twitter message in August 2011, "I would love to play Luke Cage. Love that superhero. I'd crush it."

I remember them Rock like cage posters. That looked awesome.

I think he would of made him cooler. Way better personality :lol

Are you sure?    I thought they started filming already. 
 [h1]Drake Bell Teasing Nightwing Role[/h1]
 by Megan Peters  | June 26, 2017

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

It looks like one-half of Drake & Josh  may be heading to Gotham very soon. Over the last week, Drake Bell has kept comic fans on edge thanks to several cryptic posts concerning DC Comics. Now, the actor is at it again, and Bell’s new posts seem to signal he is gunning after Nightwing’s role with the Teen Titans.

Over on Twitter, Bell continued to tease fans about his potential work with DC Entertainment. The actor shared one message with fans that consists of a picture message. The collage houses a picture of **** Van ****, a gray swatch, and the sun. If you put the mash-up all together, you are left with one intriguing answer: **** Grayson.
Bell had more to share with fans after his first cryptographic message went live. The actor then shared a tweet which mashes up a knight and a plate of chicken wings. It didn’t take DC fans long to assemble the word Nightwing from the message.
So far, there is no official word about Bell and his involvement with any DC projects. Fans began to speculate that the actor may be looking to join the DC Extended Universe after he posted a now-deleted image of the DC Comics logo on his Twitter. However, some netizens think Bell is far more likely to suit up for the live-action Teen Titans  series that’s in pre-production.

Earlier this month, a casting call for **** Grayson/Nightwing was shared for Titans, and its description aligns with what Bell can offer. The call says DC Entertainment is looking for a “Male, late 20s-early 30s, Caucasian,” with “equal parts charm and impenetrability.”

Titans  is slated to being filming this fall as Production Weekly  announced the series would film in Atlanta starting in September. Casting is already underway for the highly anticipated project, so Bell may be preparing fans for a casting announcement. With San Diego Comic-Con coming up, DC Entertainment may reveal its main casting for Titans  at the geek-centric event to hype fans for the show ahead of production. So, for now, fans should keep a close eye on Bell’s social media profiles to follow along with his superhero teasers.

Titans  is being produced by Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, and Akiva Goldsman - the same team that brings the DC Universe on The CW. Goldsman has written the script for Titans, and it's expected to premiere in 2018.
Realistically speaking, Drake Bell does have the look for Grayson

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="Fresh Like Will" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/555487/dceu-movie-thread-rest-in-peace-adam-west/28530#post_28374862[/URL]"]
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/555487/dceu-movie-thread-rest-in-peace-adam-west/28530#post_28374862[/URL]"]
 Originally Posted by RFX45 

Drake Bell playing Nightwing or just more like Tyrese vying for the job?

View media item 2479248

Who?

Is he going to play the Medieval Lemon Pepper Joints?[/QUOTE]

Knight + Wing = Nightwing[/quote]

I got it. I was just playing because of how hilarious it looked. :lol

Drake Bell actually looks older than he should these days but dude has been on that Zac Efron diet/workout so I wouldn't be surprised if dude does have the part.

No offense but it just comes off as desperate if you have to be all over social media lobbying for a major role

Drake Bell doesn't have fans, does he?

Back
Top Bottom