DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

because he has Jesus hair

but imagine if Snyder ever made a Jesus film, he'd probably cast Momoa and it'll be a unique, slow-mo filled take on the crucifixion story

because he has Jesus hair

but imagine if Snyder ever made a Jesus film, he'd probably cast Momoa and it'll be a unique, slow-mo filled take on the crucifixion story

Jesus would be murking all the heretics and Roman soldiers and Mary Magdalene would get her cheeks clapped at night.

Last edited:
Jesus would be murking all the heretics and Roman soldiers and Mary Magdalene would get her cheeks clapped at night.

theres already a jesus movie like that on youtube niketalk even gave it its own thread a few years back :lol

Comic-Con: ‘Justice League’, ‘Aquaman’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ & More Part Of WB’s Hall H Saturday

The first two days of the San Diego Comic-Con schedule have felt a little light on the film side, right? Well, Warner Bros will give attendees a Comic-Con to remember with superheroes and Steven Spielberg. The Burbank-based studio will be taking over Hall H on Saturday starting at 11 AM to show off their platinum 2017-2018 slate.

The Justice League gang will be there with Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Ezra Miller (The Flash) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg), not only talking up and showing off their November 17 release but also Christmas 2018’s Aquaman from director James Wan.

Oscar winner Spielberg will be there with his feature adaptation of Ernest Cline’s popular YA novel Ready Player One and the pic’s cast which includes Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke and T.J. Miller, as well as Cline who co-wrote and co-screenwriter Zak Penn. Ready Player One opens Easter weekend, March 30.

A SDCC deity if ever there was one, Harrison Ford is returning to San Diego and he’s bringing the Blade Runner 2049 team with him. Along with the man we know as Han, the 2049 panel will include Ryan Gosling, Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Wonder Woman alum Robin Wright, Lennie James (also in San Diego with The Walking Dead) and Mackenzie Davis. WB is opening the Alcon title on October 6. Scribes Hampton Fancher and Michael Green and the film’s director Denis Villeneuve will also be present. There’s also a Blade Runner 2049 multimedia experience located in the Gaslamp Quarter in the convention’s vicinity that will be up during the run of the confab.

Also on the WB schedule, you can add Annabelle: Creation to the Comic-Con screenings alongside Focus Features’ Atomic Blonde. The New Line horror film will screen July 19 at the Westfield Horton Plaza and followed by a Q&A with director David F. Sandberg and stars Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, Lulu Wilson and Anthony LaPaglia. The Conjuring spinoff sequel currently has a 100% Rotten Tomatoes score out of the Los Angeles Film Festival, and it hits theaters August 11.

New Line’s feature adaptation of Stephen King’s IT is getting its own installation: a VR school bus experience. The bus and FLOAT: A Cinematic VR Experience will be located at the Interactive Zone across from Petco Park. IT opens on September 8.

In addition, there’s a panel for The LEGO Ninjago Movie in Room 6A on Thursday with voice stars Dave Franco, Justin Theroux, Abbi Jacobson, Olivia Munn, Kumail Nanjiani, Michael Peña and Zach Woods and producer Dan Lin. Ninjago debuts stateside September 22.

I feel like it's too early for an Aquaman trailer.

I want another JL trailer but I'm annoyed that Whedon/WB/whoever fired Junkie XL.

Everyone can at least agree Junkie and Zim-Gawd's music were the best parts of BvS

Last edited:
not sure how rare it's gon' be and what resell is but if you want the chase figure, you can preorder the whole set including it for $100 here: http://www.kooltoysandgames.com/bat...tm_source=bc&gclid=CMDuu8uf_9QCFQSTfgodkZsP6Q

though I say consult with the funko thread if you plan to pull the trigger as there might be a better deal out there somewhere

I skipped batgirl and poison ivy on the first wave and I'll probably skip robot bats in the second wave, still not sure about clayface and scarecrow though

ManBats an SDCC exclusive

View media item 2488604

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Christopher Nolan Is Working On 4K Remasters Of BATMAN BEGINS, THE DARK KNIGHT & THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Christopher Nolan announced that he's working on the remasters during an interview with BadTaste.it, in which he says he's looking forward to home audiences getting to experience his films as close to the 6K resolution they were originally shot on as possible.

second wave of DCEU funkos

gon' need at least Bane, Catwoman and Phantasm

View media item 2488561

not sure how rare it's gon' be and what resell is but if you want the chase figure, you can preorder the whole set including it for $100 here: http://www.kooltoysandgames.com/bat...tm_source=bc&gclid=CMDuu8uf_9QCFQSTfgodkZsP6Q

though I say consult with the funko thread if you plan to pull the trigger as there might be a better deal out there somewhere

I skipped batgirl and poison ivy on the first wave and I'll probably skip robot bats in the second wave, still not sure about clayface and scarecrow though

ManBats an SDCC exclusive

View media item 2488604

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Christopher Nolan Is Working On 4K Remasters Of BATMAN BEGINS, THE DARK KNIGHT & THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Christopher Nolan announced that he's working on the remasters during an interview with BadTaste.it, in which he says he's looking forward to home audiences getting to experience his films as close to the 6K resolution they were originally shot on as possible.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom