DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Supes dying was very pointless
His demise should of crushed the whole league, they didn't just lose a role model they lost a borderline family member. Killing him before they all even meet is ridiculous, at that point he's just a super strong stranger. Metropolis hadn't even accepted him yet, he couldn't even build up good will in the city so they could mourn him.

If James Wan crushes it with Aquaman, they should holler at him for JL2. He's got experience handling a big ensemble flick AND launching successful franchises. Aquaman is supposed to be like a giant space epic underwater. If it's a hit, they need to back up the Brink's truck and throw all the money at him.

We have to assume Robin and batgirl are in this right? Bats didn't at least hit them up?

Or why wasn't the SS squad assembled again :rofl:

Robin and Batgirl aren't going to take world level threats. They're street level. Batman had to enlist the heavy hitters. There may not even be a Robin. Jason is dead, but we don't know if Tim has even picked up the suit yet.

Killer Croc, Deadshot, and Harley aren't doing anything to Steppenwolf. :lol:

We have to assume Robin and batgirl are in this right? Bats didn't at least hit them up?

Or why wasn't the SS squad assembled again :rofl:

Batgirl still isn't speaking to Bats after they smashed under the gargoyle.

**** caught wind of it and never forgave Bats.

SS takes too long to assemble. Maybe if Steppenwolf danced awkwardly then I guess they'll be the suicide squad.

Wan like, "don't associate that trash to mine" :rofl: even he knew the air bubbles was trash. Which I feel is getting a pass here.

Robin or nightwing should be at a prime Batman stage. Considering bats has been doing it for 20 years.

I actually thought the Air Bubble thing was cool :lol:

Can't wait to see what Wan comes up with. An underwater world in Wan's imagination sounds like ffiiyyaahh

he's responding to the article which said

the Atlantis sequence in Justice League proved two things. Firstly, that the Aquaman movie is either going to feature a lot of scenes taking place out of water or be a mostly dialogue-less feature

I feel like Lucas Film needs to do a Boba Fett movie. Likewise I think there should be a Nightwing flick at some point with Deathstroke as the film’s nemesis.

I think you could do a really good revenge tale with Red Hood too like him pulling strings to a lot of ill ish & then come out towards the end for an ill battle against Nightwing.

It goes without saying, DC has a lot of potential but unfortunately, the execution has been very meh.

Last edited:
Actually dunno if it was just my theater, but could barely see **** in that scene. It was like a bootleg cam scene. Was that a Snyder or Whedon decision? seems like Snyder, he'd think something from the comics like talking underwater without air is ridiculous.

batmans not normal though

and now yall just piling on just to pile on

how about them other Z fighters, whose the best? Krillin? Yamcha? Tien? Chiaotzu? Yajirobe?
:rofl:
Y'all talmbout DBZ, BvS, Loki, everything but JL in here
:rofl: :pimp:
Lol itsaboutthattime has a point. By batman's one percent standard he had just as much reason to see WW as a threat as Superman

Just another reason why BvS was a mess I guess
BvWW would've been crazy :lol:

Are you arguing strength, which again is pointless since the writers determine that and at different points in the series each character has held the tittle of the strongest for a certain amount of time till the MAIN CHARACTER got it back like he's supposed too, or you debating character flaws? Cause calling somebody a ***** or a crybaby ain't got much to do with strength, that's a character trait and again the writers determine that.
No. Not strength.

Just that he's a loser. The vid says it all :lol:

Replying with the "writers determine that" doesn't change a thing about what I'm saying.

Pretty sure Toriyama knew what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom