DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

No. Not strength.

Just that he's a loser.
The vid says it all :lol:

Replying with the "writers determine that" doesn't change a thing about what I'm saying.

Pretty sure Toriyama knew what he was doing.

:rofl: :rofl:

Such a lame. Son went out and got a family and still couldn't measure up :lol:

Really is

Nah.

Just everybody took a L don't meant you can't argue who was clearly stronger than who.

Goku been the main character for the majority of the series. Yeah others had story arcs but none more than the main character or centric to the plot.

I'm happy I was t disappointed in his acting or the character's role.

I'm not understanding where your coming from, does him not being as strong as Goku at that point in the series make him a loser? If its not about strength then that video you responded to is irrelevant to your point. What was the point of the text I highlighted in your earlier post? I'm just trying to figure out why you called him a lame or loser, some of those same traits that were mentioned occurred with other characters as well, including Goku and Gohan

I'm not understanding where your coming from
Vegeta is a lame.

The rest is pretty clear in my first post mentioning him.

The video posted was Vegeta admitting that Goku was better than him. That no matter how much he tried it his way or even when he copied Goku and tried it his way he still couldn't measure up.

Had a lot to do with what I was saying.

Strength was mentioned in relation to his huge *** ego (an ego the writer's gave him I assume you would say).

Last edited:
Vegeta is a lame.

The rest is pretty clear in my first post mentioning him.

The video posted was Vegeta admitting that Goku was better than him. That no matter how much he tried it his way or even when he copied Goku and tried it his way he still couldn't measure up.

Right, then in Super he surpassed him, then Goku surpassed him again, rinse and repeat that's literally how their characters work. Their isn't really a ceiling for either of them, they'll continue to one up each other as long a the show goes. But the reasoning for calling him lame isn't relating to his strength, its because he'll never permanently surpass Goku? That's fine if its how you feel, I was just confused with your posts

Right, then in Super he surpassed him, then Goku surpassed him again, rinse and repeat that's literally how their characters work. Their isn't really a ceiling for either of them, they'll continue to one up each other as long a the show goes. But the reasoning for calling him lame isn't relating to his strength, its because he'll never permanently surpass Goku? That's fine if its how you feel, I was just confused with your posts
Thats not how I see it. They're not really equals but like in many anime they need the lancer to stick around especially since they've gone on to do Super.

Didn’t know Nigri got decent cheeks. People gonna be real disappointed when the tnt show starfire isn’t fapworthy.

23734178_537564639914437_5279960995287007232_n.jpg

Just get a good director on board for Man of Steel sequel, Announce it.
Get a good director for Flash film
Matt Reeves is already developing Batman, get the Ben Affleck situation resolved.
Patty is prepping WW2.
Shazaam is underway.
Aquaman is complete.

Of all of the auxillary films, Nightwing seems the most interesting. Wtih McKay as the director, i can tell he already has a better handle on vigilante Justice (The Accountant) than Whedon.

WB still has legs to stand on , but barely. We need the Snyder cut for JL as a home release, everyone from cast members, to stunt people, to the cinematographer, to Zack Snyder HIMSELF wants his version of the film to redeem what WB forced on us. Its rare to see backlash like this right after a film releases , especially from within.

JL as a movie is in a very odd position. I won't say it's in as bad a shape as some are making it out to be. Overseas it's performing well, domestically....not so much. But from what i've seen the audience response has been largely positive. Even the countless comments i've read on FB, Instagram, and twitter have for the most part been positive. The problem is, how does WB translate that into box office numbers for it's second week. I'm hoping that JL doesn't fall off too much for it's second week at the box office. And there's also a mini campaign by some DC fans asking everyone to go see JL for a second or third time this week to bring up the revenue. I know myself I always planned on seeing it more than once.

JL as a movie is in a very odd position. I won't say it's in as bad a shape as some are making it out to be. Overseas it's performing well, domestically....not so much. But from what i've seen the audience response has been largely positive. Even the countless comments i've read on FB, Instagram, and twitter have for the most part been positive. The problem is, how does WB translate that into box office numbers for it's second week. I'm hoping that JL doesn't fall off too much for it's second week at the box office. And there's also a mini campaign by some DC fans asking everyone to go see JL for a second or third time this week to bring up the revenue. I know myself I always planned on seeing it more than once.

I plan on seeing it a second time soon.

And even though it's expected for a JL movie to do big numbers, I think it's even more important to think bigger picture. Most fan reviews are positive, most say they are excited to see where this goes in the future and that's a huge step after most DC movies have been bashed by critics and fans. so hopefully they start to gain the trust of fans again slowly and that will pay off more down the line.

Just get a good director on board for Man of Steel sequel, Announce it.
Get a good director for Flash film
Matt Reeves is already developing Batman, get the Ben Affleck situation resolved.
Patty is prepping WW2.
Shazaam is underway.
Aquaman is complete.

Of all of the auxillary films, Nightwing seems the most interesting. Wtih McKay as the director, i can tell he already has a better handle on vigilante Justice (The Accountant) than Whedon.

WB still has legs to stand on , but barely. We need the Snyder cut for JL as a home release, everyone from cast members, to stunt people, to the cinematographer, to Zack Snyder HIMSELF wants his version of the film to redeem what WB forced on us. Its rare to see backlash like this right after a film releases , especially from within.

Gavin O'Connor directed The Accountant, but I see what you mean.

what would be worst possible news for us dc fans?

tyrese as green lantern or michael bay replacing zack snyder?

:emoji_thinking:

As much as I'd hate to see Bay direct anything DC, this thread would be lit if that ever happens :lol:

If they cast Tyrese as John Stewart, I'M OUT. It's a wrap. I'm washing my hands of everything DCEU. Even if I love the current cast for the JL. (Even Cyborg. :lol: Still not sure about Shazam tho.)

Back
Top Bottom