DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Didn't know DC gave Wan his pick of character
The Trench imagery is exactly what he would excel in

The first trailer should set the expectations, imo

wxlnjurkxda11.jpg

Didn't know DC gave Wan his pick of character
The Trench imagery is exactly what he would excel in

The first trailer should set the expectations, imo

Reading it has me a bit excited.They're more than overdue for a teaser trailer at the minimum. They must be confident.

Yeah I have a feeling Shazam will be fine and Aquaman will surprise us all. Here for Cassie showing up in a movie. That also means that Lady Shiva is around so there might be a scene of Batman getting his *** handed to him somewhere.

It's the unrealistic cartoonist hair color.
Beast boy hair looks worst out of the 2 but I’m sure once I see it in motion it will improve. The distance may be tricking my eyes but Starfires face looks kind of... scaley(is that even a word?). I’m not holding my breath but I’m interested in the show and I’m sure it will be a success

Beast boy hair looks worst out of the 2 but I’m sure once I see it in motion it will improve. The distance may be tricking my eyes but Starfires face looks kind of... scaley(is that even a word?). I’m not holding my breath but I’m interested in the show and I’m sure it will be a success
I know what you mean.

It's the makeup for her.

I assume it'll all look better on the show.

I’m excited to see what kinda quality these shows on the streaming service will have. I could never get into any of the dc cw shows

Everyone involved with the production is choosing to stay quiet about whether or not Curry will be seen riding one of the majestic beasts, but producer Peter Safran does offer a slight tease, more or less suggesting that the titular hero will indeed mount a sea dragon before the credits roll. “The idea was to turn on its head the idea of Aquaman riding a seahorse, take something for which he was mocked and turn it into something terrifying and impressive. He’s a Xebellian creature but I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Arthur on one at some point…

DiZq83tWAAAKXps.jpg:orig

The Dark Knight opened in theaters ten years ago today, July 18, 2008.

81AJdOIEIhL._SL1500_.jpg

Easily the biggest snub for best picture that year, not saying it should've won, but should've been nominated
Nolan elevated the level of an genre with this film
written off because it was a "Batman" film :smh::smh: :rolleyes

Slumdog Millionaire(the film that won Best Picture) WAS NOT even that good
reminds me of when Shakespeare in Love won over Saving Private Ryan

Yeah I'm still mad about both counts

I enjoyed slumdog, but I wouldn't even bring it near an oscar. The Dark Knight blew me away that year in so many categories.

I worked at a movie theater when Dark Knight released. It had a modest crowd for the a.m. show but nothing that a blockbuster type (which is what it became eventually) would bring in on a regular basis. Didn't pay it no mind till the first afternoon show ended and kids came out crying while grown ups were dead silent and appeared shocked. Decided to peek my head in the following show and saw when Rachel died and Harvey burned his face. I was shocked to say the least, ended up watching it in full that night with some friends. I cannot believe I laughed at the idea of Heath being the joker (RIP), dude was brilliant and the film itself was great.

Too bad the weight of its success ended up hurting DC in the long run (JL)

Matt Reeves + Batman + Court of Owls + Pengiuns = awesome

and i like the choice of Amazo for SS2 villain...

if true

RUMOR: The Main Villains For Both THE BATMAN And SUICIDE SQUAD 2 May Have Been Revealed

While The Penguin may indeed make an appearance in Matt Reeves' The Batman, we're now hearing that he won't be the main villain! According to Grace Randolph's sources, Reeves will actually be utilising The Court of Owls as his principal antagonists in the film, with Oswald Cobblepot on hand as a secondary baddie.

In addition, Grace has heard that several villains were considered for Gavin O'Connor's Suicide Squad 2 once Black Adam fell through (The Rock couldn't commit, apparently), including Zatanna, Raven, and, most intriguingly, Kara Zor-El!

It seems WB were toying with the idea of having a mind-controlled Supergirl going up against Task Force X. As cool as that sounds, it seems the studio has settled on another very interesting character: Amazo, the android with the power to duplicate the skills and abilities of his opponents.

more comic accurate suit
DiaJy87UEAE5T_V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom