DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

possible MoS2 director seemingly out of any superhero or any SW films due to fans...

:lol: On one hand, spefically with this guy I dont give a ****. More room for new fresh creative voices.

On the other, I totally understand it. Most "fans" are garbage ppl. They don't actually deserve anything and sure as hell act like they deserve ****.

One thing I will say, is these guys sure are handling differently as I would. I'd set fire to a "fan's" *** coming at me sideways but them again I'm not thst enamored with social media for anything they say on places like Twitter to disuade my enjoyment of using it. Its not hard to ignore lames. In fact, engaging them for short periods should just be done for laughs.

the last jedi was trash

rian and kathleen deserve to be dropped in a sarlac pit

the force awakens was ok but did not age well

droid please

cant believe the reboot star trek movies were way better

It’s twitter, disgusting tweets are the norm. Some get tweets like that everyday, some tweets way worse.

I'm not a big fan of looper, but I can see how things in that would translate to SW.. especially with the success of rogue one

But felt like something was missing in solo too

The more I think about McQuarrie's comments and decision I'd do the opposite.

I'd probably go in looking to receive more fan rage with making a worse movie just with pretty visuals to distract.

Totally would bring Jar Jar back.

saw justice league again last night. still terrible :smh: dont know why i do this to myself |l

It was kinda sad HBO would waste a week of a movie premiere on that.

Sucks anyway cuz for the next few weeks its a bunch of movies I've already saw.

Last edited:
DhtlMOnUEAEwv4U.jpg

DhtlML5VQAA_yAv.jpg

DC's Shazam! casts Guardiansactor Djimon Hounsou as the Wizard

Dwayne Johnson Teases Big DC Cameos In BLACK ADAM But Doesn't Think Shooting Will Start Until Late 2019

The actor has finally offered an update on where things stand and it sounds like his insanely busy schedule will mean he can't start work on the DC Comics movie until late 2019.

"With Black Adam, I don’t think we’re going to start early next year," he confirmed. "Early next year right now it looks like I’m going to be shooting Jumanji, and then after that, if everything goes well I’ll shoot a movie called Red Notice with Rawson Thurber again, with Gal Gadot, and another actor yet to be named. But Black Adam possibly at the end of next year. It’s coming along great, the script is coming along great we’re very happy with it." Well, that's a mostly positive update, right?

As for what we should expect from Black Adam, Johnson obviously didn't reveal much but did drop some very interesting hints about the movie getting some surprising cameos from familiar faces.

"Without giving anything away, there MIGHT be maybe a cameo or two of some of the other DC superheroes," Johnson teased. "We’ll see. That’s been the beauty of Black Adam as we’ve been developing it is that we could make a movie that just stood on its own too as well, but that’s also the beauty of those universes coming together at DC."

Joaquin Phoenix's Joker Origin Movie a Go at Warner Bros.

Joaquin Phoenix recently finalized his deal to star as the arch-nemesis of Batman and shooting will begin September in New York.

Todd Phillips is directing and co-wrote the script, which the studio describes as being an “exploration of a man disregarded by society [that] is not only a gritty character study, but also a broader cautionary tale.” Scott Silver co-wrote the script.

DC Universe experience will bring Titans, Doom Patrol, and more to SDCC.

DC Entertainment has announced that DC Universe, the upcoming digital subscription service designed especially for DC fans, will come to life with over half a dozen immersive, interactive experiences at Comic-Con International. Fans will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the DC Universe for the first time and literally walk through the originals, classics and comics soon to be available through the digital service.

Open for four days only Thursday, July 19 to Sunday, July 22. A larger-than-life installation of epic proportions will welcome fans into interactive spaces that bring iconic characters and stories to life. The event kicks off at 9:30 AM each day of operation and closes at 7:00 PM Thursday – Saturday and at 5:00 PM on Sunday.

Register now at DCUniverseExperience.com. After registering, fans will head to the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, directly across the street from the San Diego Convention Center. Guests of the activation will interact with dozens of activities and installations including:

• Explore **** Grayson’s Titans loft and uncover clues to his whereabouts
  • Experience the mysterious creations of Dr. Niles Caulder in the Doom Patrol lab
  • Avoid succumbing to the deadly virus in the mystical swamps of Swamp Thing
  • Join earth’s newest superhero team in the Young Justice Watchtower
  • Create mayhem in the Harley Quinn chaos room
  • Step into the sewers with Batman and descend into madness in The Court of Owls
  • Enjoy the first public unveiling of rare artwork and memorabilia only previously seen in exclusive engagements
  • Discover hidden clues and get an exclusive first-look at the DC UNIVERSE digital subscription service
  • And so much more…

Back
Top Bottom