DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That trailer overall wasnt it. I dont know why I had different expectations but it looked mad cheap and as if the acting will be bad

That trailer overall wasnt it. I dont know why I had different expectations but it looked mad cheap and as if the acting will be bad

Because it was bad. That Raven don't got it, Beast boy don't got it, Starfire don't got it. Robin maybe I can let slide we'll see but it just looks cheap overall. How are they gonna do Beast Boy transforming into all these animals? Trying too hard to find it's edge

Because it was bad. That Raven don't got it, Beast boy don't got it, Starfire don't got it. Robin maybe I can let slide we'll see but it just looks cheap overall. How are they gonna do Beast Boy transforming into all these animals? Trying too hard to find it's edge

Not only that Starfire is not suppose to control fire, she has her star bolts/beams (green). **** Grayson's Robin is that brutal; that's more Jason Todd's style. Also the age differences are weird Beast Boy looks older than Raven (I understand that she had many age differences in the comics), Robin is just old period (looks like he should be Nightwing now), and Starfire (I'm not sure where to project her age). Also will Robin and Starfire be in a relationship (would be a nice take on it if they do). To summarize, they're trying to hard to make this seem serious and mature.

Maybe it's cuz I never been a big fan of the Titans so I'm not as harsh on the trailer.

Some of these comments got me agreeing; looks fan made, cheap, thats not Raven, etc.

One thing I don't understand is why go with Beastboy at all? Certain characters you have to stay away from. Like if the 90s poor cgi and sfx wasn't a sign some stuff on CW, the early seasons of agents of Shield, and Inhumans shows what doesn't work cuz it clearly looks so bad.

Yet the Netflix shows is a bootleg Nolan dk series esp DD
:rofl:

Last edited:
'The Dark Knight' Is Being Re-Released in IMAX for 10th Anniversary
The films will only be available for one week beginning August 24, with tickets slated to go on sale on July 20.

AMC Universal Citywalk IMAX, Universal City
AMC Lincoln Square IMAX, New York
AMC Metreon IMAX, San Francisco
Ontario Place Cinesphere IMAX, Toronto

Tickets are on sale via the AMC website. I got tickets for Sunday 8/26 at Lincoln Square

Stargirl Is Coming To The DC Universe
Stargirl1.jpg

Adding yet another live-action series to the DC Universe streaming service, Geoff Johns has announced that Stargirl will premiere in 2019 and that it has a 13-episode order. According to the official synopsis for the show, it will focus on Courtney Whitmore "who inspires an unlikely group of young heroes to stop the villains of the past. This new DC Universe series reimagines Stargirl and the very first superhero team, the Justice Society of America, in a fun, exciting and unpredictable series."

Damn, why couldn't Titans be more like YJ? Just live action.

That YJ s3 trailer gave me a feel that it was finally a real successor to JL unlimited.

Disappointed at no Kaldur or Wally west
Who was the black guy with **** with the mini afro and full beard?

Those 2 Will return. You know Wally is gonna have one of those big returns probably involved with a/e Savage and Darkseid got going.

Back
Top Bottom