DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

so is it not going to netflix anymore
or will young justice be on both????
Looks like it's only gonna be on the DC streaming service. Its weird because if not for the fan campaign to get a season 3 by getting the streaming numbers up on netflix there wouldn't be a season 3

felt appropriate to post in this thread
RIP Jon Schnepp

Had a stroke on July 12th, his partner and sister took him off life support
I really liked the aura and energy he brought to comic book reading in general.

Damn. Just saw that in the comic thread. Wasnt sure if he died or left Collider.

He was one of the few on there who was more level headed.

‘Batman: Hush’ animated movie coming in Summer 2019

On Friday night at a San Diego Comic-Con panel that took place after the world premiere of The Death of Superman, Warner Bros. announced the animated movies that would be coming in 2019. The big one? Batman: Hush. The comic storyline featured popular Batman villains like Poison Ivy, Ra’s al Ghul, and the Joker, but it’s also well known for introducing the villain it’s named after—the bandage-faced Hush.

Also coming in 2019 as far as animated movies go is Reign of the Supermen , Justice League vs. The Fatal Five, and an original Wonder Woman movie titled Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.

felt appropriate to post in this thread
RIP Jon Schnepp

Had a stroke on July 12th, his partner and sister took him off life support
I really liked the aura and energy he brought to comic book reading in general.

Said this in the Star Wars thread, but this news broke my heart when I see it yesterday. Been watching/listening to Heroes for like 4-5 years now and Jon always had a great perspective on the movies and just life in general. I’ll absolutely miss him.

And to pass the week of Comic Con on top of it. Heavy hearted for sure. Dude has been hyped AF for like 2-3 years now since they announced Wan was doing Aquaman.

Henry Cavill said it best.

soooo if anyone actually signs up for this
when young justice releases
let me get ur log in info
for trade i can add u to my apple music family plan
8o 8o 8o

Wonder Woman footage exclusive to Hall H. They’re 3.5 weeks into filming. About 20 more weeks to go apparently.

I'll just say Shazaam! isn't for me, maybe it'll grow on me though.
right now I just want a MOS2 announcement and the Aquaman teaser

Shazam looks like it might be their happiest movie yet which is great since people complained the constant doom and gloom. Makes sense since the alter ego is a kid, didnt really care for it but after seeing the trailer I might go out and actually see it.

Back
Top Bottom