DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I’m living in a world where I’m satisfied the MCU is getting a much needed reality check and I just loved what I saw from a DCEU trailer :wow:

How tf are Aquaman and James Wan the saviors of the DCEU where Batman, Superman, Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon failed :wow::wow::wow:

I’m beyond impressed. That is some great world building I just saw. Speechless.
i mean real talk
put some respeck on Wan name
dude BEEN legit

Yeah I changed my mind on Shazaam. I'm cool on that. Aquaman looks like itll be serviceable.

Aquaman looks okay.

Shazam is a straight up stoner comedy I see

A market that hasn’t been tapped into. A superhero stoner comedy similar in vain to Hancock would be great. I got Homecoming vibes from Shazam as well. Not mad they to want copy blueprints of success. Good for DC right now.

If I had Spider-Man for the MCU I would have done a Miles Morales college stoner comedy with hoodish undertones

Kinda like Dope I guess

I appreciated that Shahzam looked nothing like the other DCU movies, I can see how Duane Johnson can fit in this.

As for Aquaman, even though it looked aesthetically pleasing and cool, it had 0 novelty. To me, it just felt like another superhero movie.

I appreciated that Shahzam looked nothing like the other DCU movies, I can see how Duane Johnson can fit in this.

As for Aquaman, even though it looked aesthetically pleasing and cool, it had 0 novelty. To me, it just felt like another superhero movie.

Yeah, I'm not feeling the same from the aquaman trailer as everyone else is. It looks ok but there was nothing special about it for me.

And nothing about Shazaam said stoner comedy. That's a reach. If anything, it looks like itll be full of juvenile humor. I'm gonna moviepass that one.

Wow never thought I’d say this but I’m actually excited for this Shazam movie. Maybe even more so than Aquaman

Yeah, I'm not feeling the same from the aquaman trailer as everyone else is. It looks ok but there was nothing special about it for me.

And nothing about Shazaam said stoner comedy. That's a reach. If anything, it looks like itll be full of juvenile humor. I'm gonna moviepass that one.
i think
its more that we are surprsied
they making a character who can talk to fish
seem interesting
more than anyting
that alone
makes me want to see it

i think
its more that we are surprsied
they making a character who can talk to fish
seem interesting
more than anyting
that alone
makes me want to see it

I assumed it was because of that, but I'm not impressed. I'm just glad it doesnt look bad.

I assumed it was because of that, but I'm not impressed. I'm just glad it doesnt look bad.
all i think about whenevever i hear aquaman
is g4 and that show with adam sessler
and morgan webb
when the reviewed some trash *** aquaman game
and the lil skits they had after
portrayed him super lame
plus robot chicken skits of him
were just hilarious

I didnt care for Suicide Squad from jump as a feature length film and I was disappointed in BvS once Ben was casted. I have zero expectations for Aquaman and even less for Shazam. Aquaman looks average which is fine, never expected every member of the league to be Oscar contenders, just dont be horrible. Shazam just looks like it doesnt take itself too seriously which is dope

DC is finally doing things right I see

I can already tell Shazam and Aquaman are going to fly straight to the top of that dung heap you call dceu movies...it's just a question of how you're going to rank the top 3 among shazam, aquaman and wonder woman

Aquaman should've definitely came before JL...but there's no point crying about that now.

Back
Top Bottom