DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i could see oscar as ras al ghul

or hush.. or black mask.. wouldnt mind if they did court of owls

i guess i could see him as hugo strange too

First thought on Isaac as Batman / Bruce...Too short...Quick search shows he’s the same height as Michael Keaton though...Yeah I’m down if that’s what’s going to happen...

Oscar as new Batman?

Is he contracted to Disney via Star Wars?
Wouldnt really matter. He didn't sign some multi movie deal with them and even if he did no way it could prevent him from being Batman.

Not sure he's the best fit for Bruce but its w/e. DC has somehow made me not care about an upcoming Batman movie. The one DC hero i got nothing but love for.

Joker is Bruce’s uncle...Calling it now...

Seriously though...A connection to Thomas Wayne? Employee at Wayne Manor maybe?
How?

Last I checked Thomas' only brother was a rich nobody named Phillip that raised Bruce in some versions and Martha's got a few brothers, one is Batwoman's dad.

Throwing Joker in the family would be something completely new :lol:

Ben Affleck Could Lose His ‘Batman’ Role Due to Post-Rehab Insurance Costs, Experts Say

Ben Affleck’s future playing Batman on the big screen may be over — in part because the cost of insuring him may have gotten too steep, multiple industry insiders told TheWrap.

The actor, a recovering alcoholic who checked himself into rehab last week for the third time in the last two decades and the second time in just over a year, may have priced himself out of a pricey tentpole studio movie like Warner Bros.’ upcoming “The Batman.”

“More than likely the studio will replace him because the insurance costs are going to go through the roof,” a representative for a completion bond company told TheWrap.

“He would be bondable, but the deductible would be really high, probably the budget of the film,” an attorney who specializes in insurance and bond products added.

https://m.imdb.com/news/ni62187475

Dunno why they would put thomas wayne in it. Unless they do the origin where it was the joker who robbed and killed bruce’s parents.

i mean that could be the ending or he could just have a small role where he tries to help joker (before he was the joker) or may be the cause of the joker becoming the joker in some way where he blames thomas?

they're always trying to connect joker to batman in more ways than just being a hero v villain

i'm saying.. this needs to happen, this guy for thomas wayne next:

then he can play uncle ben next

BLACK ADAM Producer Gives An Update On The Status Of The DC Film; Promises It's "Definitely Happening"

The Black Adam movie is still happening - at least according to producer Hiram Garcia.

Though it's been some time since we had an official update on the status of the Shazam! spinoff, Collider caught up with Garcia and asked him where things currently stand with the DC Comics adaptation.

"Black Adam is definitely happening. We’re actually very deep into a script on it right now, which is coming along really well. I’m really excited with the story we’ve crafted. Look, I’ve always been a huge comic book fan. I’ve always had this dream, I’ve always wanted to—You know, you kind of have like these goals of like, ‘One day I’d love to be able to do this and this,’ and making a superhero movie was definitely always one of my dreams. For the longest time, you know you kind of have this living superhero in Dwayne Johnson, so I was always trying to figure out what’s the perfect character that will kind of fit him and his look and his build and his kind of edge and the attitude he’s got."

SWAMP THING DC Universe Pilot Reportedly Enlists UNDERWORLD Creator Len Wiseman To Direct

Following recent reports that James Wan has decided not to direct The DC Universe Swamp Thing pilot, we're hearing that Len Wiseman has stepped in to replace him.

Splash Report claims to have heard from multiple sources that the Underworldcreator is set to helm the first episode of the new live-action series, which is based on the popular DC Comics Earth Elemental. The show is currently scheduled to begin shooting this Fall in Wilmington, NC.

Alec Baldwin pulls out of Thomas Wayne role in 'Joker': 'I'm no longer doing that movie'
Alec Baldwin has withdrawn from the role of Bruce Wayne's father Thomas in the "Joker" movie.

Baldwin told USA TODAY Wednesday, "I'm no longer doing that movie" citing "scheduling" issues.

"I'm sure there are 25 guys who can play that part," Baldwin said.

Baldwin, 60, had been cast to join Joaquin Phoenix, who will play the titular DC Comics arch villain in the "Joker" solo project, to be directed and co-written "Hangover" director Todd Phillips.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1136678002

DlzjU3IXcAACom6.jpg

DlzjT0sXoAEAylE.jpg

DlzjWDcXgAE8woK.jpg

DlzjXb3X4AAMiSl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom