DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I mean if Snyder’s watchmen is trash, then the original watchmen comic is likely trash then too as Snyder’s version was pretty heavily similar except for the squid and some other side stories

i liked watchmen for the most part.. definitely like it way more than MOS, BVS and i havent watched anywhere near all of JL

shhh, liked watchmen more than anything in the DCEU to date

I still don’t get the hate for MoS. I mean people like to nitpick the papa Kent stuff when that was only a small part of the movie. It still has the best action scenes in a comic book to date

I’ll revise that. Pure Action fighting set pieces. Ex the chase in TDK or the Spider-Man train rescue are some of the ones I find to be the tops

When young justice new season release
I need to see it
Gotta figure a way to watch it though
I ain’t paying for dc streaming

I mean if Snyder’s watchmen is trash, then the original watchmen comic is likely trash then too as Snyder’s version was pretty heavily similar except for the squid and some other side stories
No :lol:

As if movies are solely about the story told and nothing else.

Furthermore, no. Actually read Watchmen. What Snyder did wasn't that. He tried to pull a 300 again and copy all of the cool comic panels but it's so clear dude does not get the characters to fully flesh them out.

Then we get to the cast, tone, look/atmosphere of the movie. Snyder ****** all of that up.

Even Alan Moore wishes it didn't exist.
check out the motion comic, i think netflix or amazon might have it (?)
Now that was great but granted it was literally just the comic in motion :lol:

The VA was impressive given the amount of voices he did.

Eh that's not saying much....Moore wishes most comic book/ superhero films didn't exist based on a recent interview...He's not a fan. AT ALL..Marvel and DC included...
I'm talking about what he's specifically said about his work being adapted and his experience with Hollywood.

Not aware of his overall disdain for comic book movie adoptions given he's the one that sold the rights of his work for movies to be made.

Happy 26th Anniversary.

takemymoney.jpg

Back
Top Bottom