DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I saw someone say that the Bat symbol is made up of the gun that killed his parents.

Not too much of a stretch because it was done in the comic to an extent, in the comics, he melted the gun a turned it into a plate/chest protector.

more lit up, got to be year one or two with the stitching on the mask, looks worn down a bit

1581640608130.jpeg

That chin looks deadly.

From what I can see I'm not a fan. I don't like the high tech of the body armour and the leather cowl they don't seem to mesh well.

The amount of jaw exposed is very daredevil like as well. The collar I definitely don't like but seems to be becoming more of a feature in comics with white knight/curse of the white knight (which us a great read by the way).

I didn't like the Kevin smith story of melting down the gun for the chest plate as I prefer the whole suit was to be armoured as opposed to a bulletproof vest or plate used. So using the gun as the symbol for me is an improvement on that idea.

But this is a screen test and it is possible this is not the actual finished suit. But either way I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

Last edited:
Def getting Daredevil vibes from that mask.

at first I thought that was a hoodie he had under that suit but it was just a collar :lol:
Probably an earlier model which he supes up eventually.
Didn't Bateman wear a ski mask or some his first time?
O and irl, man that jawline would so be a dead giveaway. Lol

THE BATMAN Will Reportedly Revolve Around "Year Two" Of The Dark Knight's Career As A Superhero

The Wrap has shared some more details on what we should expect from The Batman. Plot details have been kept a closely guarded secret up until now, and while we know that the movie is set relatively early on in the hero's career, we finally have some specifics.

According to the trade, we can expect Matt Reeves' movie to revolve around Bruce Wayne's second year as the World's Greatest Detective (making this a "Year Two" story).

There's already been speculation that the costume test that debuted online last night was paying homage to Batman: Year One's cover, but it seems like the plan is for Reeves to go beyond that to show us a Dark Knight who has some crime fighting experience but is still relatively new to being a hero.

Reeves has described his film as a “defining” and “very personal” story about the Dark Knight, rather than an origin story in the vein of Frank Miller’s beloved “Year One” series. According to insiders with knowledge of the project, Reeves’ film will explore Bruce Wayne’s second year as the Dark Knight detective.

Aside from the red hue they used for the screen testing I think a lot of that Daredevil comparison stuff stems from the fact that they didn’t show the ears...Thing would have a completely different vibe if those were shown...

"According to insiders with knowledge of the project, Reeves’ film will explore Bruce Wayne’s second year as the Dark Knight detective."

Thank you. I'd like to see him from the start as young Bruce before he even hits his prime as Bats. Show us the motions/**** ups he goes through and making modifications etc.

movie needs to be a murder mystery with a lot of detective skills on display a la long halloween or hush or city of crime or broken city, some murder mystery ish

and obviously the game is chuck full of detective skills showcase

movie needs to be a murder mystery with a lot of detective skills on display a la long halloween or hush or city of crime or broken city, some murder mystery ish

and obviously the game is chuck full of detective skills showcase

This would be perfect especially HUSH

Aside from the red hue they used for the screen testing I think a lot of that Daredevil comparison stuff stems from the fact that they didn’t show the ears...Thing would have a completely different vibe if those were shown...
True...but as soon as I saw it, instantly thought of
ce7741f5-f54a-4b3a-b3a5-59e15a32df46.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom