DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Didn't Teth-Adam serve under Prince Khufu?

And that's the round about connection between the two? [Prince Khufu later becoming Hawkman] if I recall..

Cause I know Adam originally was from Egypt but that was later changed for some reason...Prince Khufu is Egyptian. I forgot how Teth-Adam ended up there....

Yeah in the comics they got two different origins for Hawkman and Hawkwoman. One he is a super old reincarnating hero destined to fight some bad guy and fall in love with Hawkwoman.

The other one being they're aliens from Thanagarr.

I think they even fused the two in to one convoluted origin.

I aint no Hawkman fan reslly so I wasn't aware of much of a connection to Black Adam even with what I know of his origins.

And about the Flash film...I still feel that they are going to change some stuff to make it convenient for other films going forward. Its up to them to get the right mix and execute.
I feel they made it pretty clear with the Flash movie. They're gonna move on to a new main universe and/or create one. Might even be Crisis lite with how they handle it.

So the other movies still count in another universe but they'll be focusing their shared universe in a different new universe.

I kinda like the reincarnate Hawkman/Hawkgirl story, feels like it could be a good movie through time, starting out as Egyptian prince Khufu. Feels like Hancock kinda used that a bit.

Somebody trying to shoot Joss some bail

But some are calling it all fake and a smoke screen.

If any of it is true though that check must've been glorious. Cuz I would've just dipped.
Ray just said yesterday they would send "Inside sources" to combat what he said.

1601907222847.png

1601907235139.png

March isn't that bad to be honest.

March 2022 is probably around the time I will be willing to go back into a movie theater (given we get a vaccine by next summer)

Do people even care or want a black adam movie? Still weird he is getting a solo movie. You'd expect him to show up in the shazam movie first.

Do people even care or want a black adam movie? Still weird he is getting a solo movie. You'd expect him to show up in the shazam movie first.
Fr! I cringe whenever the rock start hyping that $#@&. Like, chill bro!
He just migrates to the next hot property...

Looking past the Rock-bias out there, mine included, that movie seems to be getting set up to succeed. I mean, look what other characters are in his movie and how people were going ape**** at DC Fandome last month. Movie will do its numbers and probably get a sequel and character spinoffs:lol:

looking like i’ll be dead before all these movies come out

Hollywood HAS to come up with a streaming plan.

Unless our government bails them out I just don't know how they recover.

I'm not even sure how they are still in operation.

Easily Can See These Dates Continuing To Slip.

Don’t See How The Industry Stays Afloat Without Shifting To A Streaming/On Demand Model

Not sure how much longer these theater companies can last like this. By the time some of this stuff releases you may not have a venue to watch it where you can overpay on popcorn

still just a rumor and no big news source has picked it up yet

but thats just where the industry is going no matter what

Put them ****s on streaming and let’s go. Movie theaters are over wit for the next year or two.
They just gon put all the good movies on hold until theaters open back up?

I’m sure the ticket sales is effecting the industry but still :lol:

Back
Top Bottom