DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i dont know, ready player one was a big deal i thought and a lot were looking forward to west side story but musicals wasnt gon bring in the big box office, especially if you gon put it head to head against NWH, still got a ton of oscar noms though

he does more producing these days but those include indiana jones and jurassic world

dude still has recognition and “directed by spielberg” or “produced by spielberg” moniker still hold value

Ready Player One is exactly what I was thinking of when I said Spielberg is hit or miss :lol:

Before movies like that he was usually always a hit.

I didn't even know he directed ready player one. The concept of the movie and the good trailers is why I wanted to see it.

Ready Player One is exactly what I was thinking of when I said Spielberg is hit or miss :lol:

Before movies like that he was usually always a hit.

after ready player one, he only directed west side story and one coming out this year which sounds good but its an autobiography of his childhood so its probably not a summer blockbuster film, its with paul dano and michelle williams though so theres a goo chance its gon be good

and i would say RPO is a hit, i enjoyed it and it made $600m iirc, fresh on RT so it was also well liked

after ready player one, he only directed west side story and one coming out this year which sounds good but its an autobiography of his childhood so its probably not a summer blockbuster film, its with paul dano and michelle williams though so theres a goo chance its gon be good

and i would say RPO is a hit, i enjoyed it and it made $600m iirc, fresh on RT so it was also well liked
Im talking about the quality of the movie not if it grossed well.

Im not sure if Spielberg has ever really bombed at the box office anyway.

There's just some questionable movies he's made that weren't good.

i mean dude is about to be in the movie industry for 50 years, jaws came out in 1975, dudes bound to have a dud here and there

but if you thought anything before RPO is a hit and he only directed 2 films after that and the one that already released are loved by critics then thats a pretty good track record

im just saying if i were running one of these streaming services and a name like spielberg is saying he wants to do something with my company, i wouldnt even think twice im signing that check

Spielberg seems like he’s pretty much done with big blockbuster movies…The most recent ones he’s made, while financially successful, really got so-so reception from audiences…He pulls in numbers automatic on his big budget movies since he’s Steven Spielberg…People will pay to watch them just off his name…

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, TinTin, and RPO he totally clocked it in…Probably add War of the World to that list too…He’s arguably the reason we have blockbusters as we know them but it just feels like he doesn’t want to make them anymore…Kind of sad if your a movie nerd…His prestige (Award season) releases are where he seems most passionate now…

:rofl:

#releasethesnydercut cult went crazy with the voting today

got the flash going to the speed force to go back in time winning the favorite movie moment over 3 spideys, endgame “avengers assemble” and neo dodging the bullet int he first matrix

now that sh*t aint ever gon end

🤣

wtf is up with the snyder love? favorite film of 2021 is army of the dead for #1?

nwh is #4

wtf just happened?

will just smacked chris rock after making a joke about jada?

then the next 30 sec was censored

you just see will mouthing off like damn

Will walked up like Suge Knight did at the Source Awards :lol:

This isn’t the first time he slapped someone - remember the reporter that tried to kiss him. :lol:

And he won the Oscar. :lol:

Last edited:
i know this aint got nothin to do with DCEU, but Will laughing at the joke then rollin up on Chris will forever be funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom