DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The internet never forgets. :lol:

People are calling her a hypocrite- having the audacity to judge others.

7F9352EF-FE71-4D18-B70B-DEC6E0F9E174.jpeg

D76EEA45-DAD4-433D-B89A-442B3297551D.jpeg
46B415ED-4B0A-4166-B5FB-4ED0F4FF9C37.jpeg
Damn people don't know when to shut up.

....i always hated that tagline the rock keeps pushing for his movie black adam

"the hierarchy of power in the DC universe is about to change"

like...bro at this point it ain't cuz of you. ATT pulled up, and DCEU has been taking Ls so if anything there may be a change in management lol

superman out, batman out, WW84 was booty, future unknown. DCEU in disarray. no creative direction. now ezra miller is certified nuts and he's gonna have to be replaced
(cuz I mean if WB would replace depp despite amber...)

i feel like at this point, ezra miller would've been nuts regardless, but WB would've been better off keeping the snyderverse after all. and I say that solely in the context of DCEU.

marvel won.

i can't wait for batman to hit HBO max tho lol

that game always gets me to rewatch that bvs warehouse scene...
:smokin :smh:

still the greatest film depiction of batman fighting ever made. that is how batman should always be depicted.

as much as I love the nolanverse, batman KO's a guy wearing an enclosed MOTORCYCLE HELMET with one punch.

****. the nolan fight scenes are weak.

Jared Joker is not watchable at all. That laugh alone is such a bad choice.
That dude an oscar winner too damn.

Who?

From what where? Never seen her

Wtf is going on????

real Earths nonsense is creeping into movieland nonsense.

Hope its just rumors

if cavills going to the mcu, i want him as sentry or hyperion

i know its sad that we boxing him in as marvels superman but thats also a compliment as we know what he could do that for some reason dc doesnt see in him

who was set to play the character originally?

but the original tweet had me concerned for a sec…
For like the first 3 or 5 episodes the guy in the Vigilante suit is not Freddie Stroma.

Some issue arose and the role was recast.

I assume Gunn re-shot the scenes where Vigilante had his mask off.

if cavills going to the mcu, i want him as sentry or hyperion

i know its sad that we boxing him in as marvels superman but thats also a compliment as we know what he could do that for some reason dc doesnt see in him

yea I could see either of those

Sentry would be dope. Not sure how long Hyperion would last in the MCU. Don't see a solo for Hyperion happening.

I remember early on about Cavill being out as Superman that he could be cast as Captain Britain in the MCU.

Captain Britain would be my preference.. but I could see the other 2

my only knock on sentry woild be dude have to rock the long wig, again.. But this time blonde

Back
Top Bottom