DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

sofia vergara needs to be cheetah after flashpoint

1653252603676.jpeg

1653252640121.jpeg

1653252618982.jpeg

the lawsuit is suppose to clear up Depps name and while many are on his side but a lot of his BS is coming to light as well plus a lot of what Ambers been saying is batsh*t crazy and intense

really theyre just dragging each other in the mud, i see no one winning between them at this point

To me Depp has been vindicated of all the wild Heard accusations. Its a bonus if he wins the suit

Also Amber looks even crazier than I imagined with these testimonies.

All this coming to light makes her look worse than anything else.

Sometimes I wonder what makes awful people awful. Like I have my ****** moments, but I have no desire to just be ****** at full clip.

Sometimes I wonder what makes awful people awful. Like I have my ****ty moments, but I have no desire to just be ****ty at full clip.
some people are just awful. they could have come from a good family background but come out as a bad person.

watched that new hamada video? he is kinda creepy....
where ray fisher when i need him???...

Last edited:
actually looks real good there

missed opportunity for some blue foamposites or flightposites though

Like Blue Beetle not enough for a damn movie. I really hate Warner Bros most of the times. Can we just get another Animated Movie. And not that bad *** Green Lantern movie either.

Back
Top Bottom