DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1653749030692.jpeg

So Batman had a son who had no clue he was Batman, Batman dies, a bunch of teens are arrested for the murder and his son does too, then Carrie Kelly Robin saves them.

I thought Gotham Knights was all of Batman's sidekicks led by Nightwing in the comics or something like that.

They just trying something brand new after cancelling Batwoman like that :smh:

Last edited:
please just sell to disney

please

I feel this energy. it will always be a mystery how WB can fumble the DC bag so bad. like...JR smith on the cavs type fumble.

Not sure if I want disney for that takeover tho. i don't want tone or violence to....well tbh not much has worked out/been consistent with WB...if disney keeps that same Matt Reeves energy (dark, violent)

then *shrug* f it.

Finished watching Batman and Robin (97) after decades of trying to finish it. damn movie is cringy af. I understand the homage to the old tv batman series in the 60s but moviegoers are not for that kind of corny tv nostalgia movie execution. I mean it's cool to see but terrible to watch. it is pretty much a parody of what Batman already has become and have to divert back to a cringy comedic skit. that was practically the reason why Batman 89 was made is to step away from that level of ridiculousness.

Back
Top Bottom