DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

It really smells of an agenda beyond just saving money if you look at the moves across all the entities, but we'll see how it plays out. Just leave OG HBO originals alone.

I mean they had Zach Snyder take most of the JL footage with him when they kicked him out the door…Does anybody really think they’d make that same mistake twice? Revisiting the whole release the Snyder-cut nonsense is something I’m sure very few people want to do…They don’t want a mostly complete movie floating around outside of their control…Delete that **** and move on, which seems to be the whole HBOMax approach :lol: …I’d be surprised if that service makes it to the end of the year at this point…

From my understanding Synder didn’t get “kicked out the door”, he left(understandably). Then Josh Whedon came in like, “**** this 90% complete movie, I’m going to do what EYE want to do!”. And it bomb…probably on purpose. WB NOT deleting the footage was JL’s somewhat saving grace.

It really smells of an agenda beyond just saving money if you look at the moves across all the entities, but we'll see how it plays out. Just leave OG HBO originals alone.
For the most part, the previous regime greenlit stuff that they had no business doing or anybody asked for. Nobody wanted supergirl to replace superman. Nobody wanted batgirl to replace young Batman in the shared universe etc. those were bad decisions

So while I can see hey this looks like he’s killing diversity, those were not the right way to go about it.

Last edited:
Black Adam Releases In October But Is There Anything Else Coming From WB/DC Inbetween Shazam And Aquaman?

Lol it wasn’t. Not even when compared to forever and Batman and robin
Nah Batman forever had me dying at some points as an adult. I also appreciate some of the choices after watching behinds the scenes stuff.

Like Val Kilmer was acting weird and stilted because the director forced him to be a weird Batman. As he’s not supposed to be comfortable as bruce

Batman and robin was just awful

Nah that I think about it, I must’ve been 3-4 when I was randomly watching returns on Vhs. Why did my parents let me watch that

Batman and Robin is the worst movie ever made…As a matter of fact it’s the only movie I’ve ever walked out on and demanded a refund for…

For the most part, the previous regime greenlit stuff that they had no business doing or anybody asked for. Nobody wanted supergirl to replace superman. Nobody wanted batgirl to replace young Batman in the shared universe etc. those were bad decisions

So while I can see hey this looks like he’s killing diversity, those were not the right way to go about it.
What young Batman are you referring to? :nerd:

I've seen that narrative every time Supergirl or Batgirl is brought up but at any point were either of their movies hyped enough to even start that notion whether it was or wasn't what they intended. I miss all the articles where that was the new direction of the DCEU.

Batman and Robin is the worst movie ever made…As a matter of fact it’s the only movie I’ve ever walked out on and demanded a refund for…
it's bad and possibly the worst of any batman films. but it's not the worst. the movie that made me walk out and walked into another movie was.....

Attachments

• The_Last_Airbender_Poster.png
    The_Last_Airbender_Poster.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 122
What young Batman are you referring to? :nerd:

I've seen that narrative every time Supergirl or Batgirl is brought up but at any point were either of their movies hyped enough to even start that notion whether it was or wasn't what they intended. I miss all the articles where that was the new direction of the DCEU.
Young was a misstype. Meant normal batman

Walter Hamada’s plans were out there. He wanted to go younger for the league and other stuff

That’s why he greenlit blue beetle, black canary, batgirl super girl and flash. Keaton was supposed to act like a mentor and flash would reboot the universe with them as the leads.

That was a terrible direction.

Also the ta he nsi Coates and MBJ superman movies were just used to get the racism charges off their back with ray fisher. Those were never alive

Back
Top Bottom