DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

So Steve Trevor only exists during one of those wars? They trying to get their Cap and Sharon Carter on? Outside of time travel or getting some non-aging ability Trevor will be old or dead by the present time of the JL movie.

So Steve Trevor only exists during one of those wars? They trying to get their Cap and Sharon Carter on? Outside of time travel or getting some non-aging ability Trevor will be old or dead by the present time of the JL movie.
it won't matter because yo boy Bruce gonna be in dem yambs in BvS

it won't matter because yo boy Bruce gonna be in dem yambs in BvS
Does Bruce even live that hetero life?

Son is made fun of for being a gay pedo and there's a long running theory he's actually asexual.

well there's a rumor that he's playing two different Trevor's in this but i don't know

I don't know the context but Bruce would be without the mask in disguise. Wearing a military jacket but wearing the mask defeats the purpose of hiding in plain sight? I really hope this isn't bad.

I don't know the context but Bruce would be without the mask in disguise. Wearing a military jacket but wearing the mask defeats the purpose of hiding in plain sight? I really hope this isn't bad.

he's wearing the coat/goggles because he's in the desert :lol:

he's wearing the coat/goggles because he's in the desert
laugh.gif
sand storms aint nothing to mess around with

That teaser was EVERYTHING! Now the struggle will be real waiting till Wednesday when the full trailer gets released

Far from an expert, but there's comics with batman wearing a trench coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of steam punk Bats a bit but I've seen Batman in a sandstorm in the comics before. Mask didn't look that baggy though :lol:

That scene was cool. Makes me wish we'd see scumbag superman for a full movie. Him being the ruler of the planet, people worshipping him and having a goon army.

Yeah this definitely has to be a dream sequence. Batman snapping dude's neck, Superman for some reason having an armed SS unit that kneels when he appears, the mask so easily coming off, and Supe's hella mean mug :lol:

Just represents Batman's extreme paranoia in every way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom