DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Never been a big fan of Henry at all. He's such a wooden actor in neutral scenes and if a scene calls for some emotion, he's extremely one note with no nuance. I can't take him seriously at all.
How did he even get the Supes role in the first place?

All I remember was that Nolan considered him for Bats before Bale got it.

He was also up for the role of Superman before they gave it to Routh, he was up for Bond before Craig got it as well.

Wow son has come up in the world since The Tudors.

He was capable of emoting levity and humor but just about everything else was pretty stale.

Affleck, best Bruce wayne on the big screen.. Ever...The Knightmare desert costume is great. The Cowl is great.. Superman being so menacing is great..( I hate the big blue boy scout stuff). And the fact that we will be exploring and older Bruce's psyche, his fears outside of the death of his parents(the loss of a robin, the fear of an alien that could take over the world with his immense powers, possibly even joker flashbacks) will make this the best ever outing for batman in a movie.. :smokin :smokin :smokin

qn7gWjc.gif

Smh , man some of yall are seriously going out of your way to discredit Ben as an actor. Dude had 2 maybe 3 bad movies in his filmography and now all of a sudden he is a terrible actor?? Come on son! Every good/great actor has a bad performance in their past. Let that man be Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Lol I'm down for the Flash/Supergirl crossover

Hoping Flash appears on the Supergirl show and not the other way around. (Supergirl has better CGI)

*edit

What am I saying..what's most likely is that they'll appear on each other's shows. Still looking more forward to the Supergirl episode though lol

I don't really watch either show but I would watch that/those episodes :lol:

Who said he is a terrible actor?

People only saying he is not an incredible one.
Not being incredible does not imply they are terrible :lol:

Love when dudes flip **** :lol: Ppl disagree that Ben is an incredible actor and that turns in to ppl said Ben is a terrible actor and all his movies were bad :smh:

NTers be stuck on stupid.

:lol: @ already praising this version of Batman like yall already saw the movie.

Ben's not Leo or anything but his costume alone>>>>>>the DK trilogy :lol:
For shame on anybody who repped this.

Ledger's Joker >>>>>>>

Last edited:
Lol I'm down for the Flash/Supergirl crossover

Hoping Flash appears on the Supergirl show and not the other way around. (Supergirl has better CGI)

*edit

What am I saying..what's most likely is that they'll appear on each other's shows. Still looking more forward to the Supergirl episode though lol

I don't really watch either show but I would watch that/those episodes :lol:

I've only watched the first 2 eps of supergirl. Melissa Benoist is fine so i'll start watching again. In Jessica Jones they showed that she was happy to find someone as strong as her so she wouldn't have to hold back during sex. Would like to see Kara get down like that on the show.

Melissa Benoist quickly becoming da Bae to me. Plus I feel like her acting took a big jump between the pilot and the latest episode too. Guess she just needed a while to get into the show.

The show's ratings need to stay at acceptable levels so I can continue to get my Supergirl fix lol

Last edited:
cbs will probably try to stick with it even if ratings are not where they want. If it gets cancelled just put her on one of the cw shows.

They already ordered a full season (extra 7 episodes from the initial 13).

'Supergirl' Scores Full-Season Pickup at CBS

The network has ordered seven more episodes of the DC comics adaptation, bringing the show's freshman season to 20 episodes.

The order brings Supergirl's freshman season to a total of 20 episodes. Although it's slightly less than the normal 22, the freshman drama debuted a month later than most other new fall offerings. Supergirl also requires more special effects than the average series.

The network's sign of confidence comes a month after Supergirl launched to a 3.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 12.9 million viewers — making it the most-watched premiere of the fall season. The series also tied with NBC's Blindspot for the highest-rated debut of the fall. Supergirl is currently averaging a 2.8 rating.

Bring back Jim Carrey as the Riddler, it's probably the only good thing from the schumacher films... well outside of the batnips of course.

Back
Top Bottom