DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Anyone catch the spot during Kimmel? I just got to the crib and missed pretty much the whole episode.

i feel afleck is in the perfect position to be the best batman ever just based off looks alone.

i use to think the 80's batman was the goat with michael keaton but gotdamn i viewed it recently and boy was it corn ball city. keaton as batman is the present equivalent of adam sandler playing batman as michael keaton was an average comedic role actor before batman

bale batman was ok for an alternate take of the bat universe and bale is the best actor but son didnt really look the part ol trout mouth lookin fool lol and no way could that batman last 3 seconds with any version of superman

you guys try to discredit afleck as an actor but he has really improved. its like night and day compared to his kevin smith movie roles. i was really impressed with him in gone girl.

now jesse eisenberg is another story... has lex ever been that scrawny? hes like two missed meals away from looking like a junior high peter parker

cant wait for tyrese to say hongry in green lantern corps :lol: deer god if they sign tyrese they might aswell blow it all up now. reboot the whole dc universe

i feel afleck is in the perfect position to be the best batman ever just based off looks alone.

i use to think the 80's batman was the goat with michael keaton but gotdamn i viewed it recently and boy was it corn ball city. keaton as batman is the present equivalent of adam sandler playing batman as michael keaton was an average comedic role actor before batman

bale batman was ok for an alternate take of the bat universe and bale is the best actor but son didnt really look the part ol trout mouth lookin fool lol and no way could that batman last 3 seconds with any version of superman

you guys try to discredit afleck as an actor but he has really improved. its like night and day compared to his kevin smith movie roles. i was really impressed with him in gone girl.

now jesse eisenberg is another story... has lex ever been that scrawny? hes like two missed meals away from looking like a junior high peter parker

cant wait for tyrese to say hongry in green lantern corps :lol: deer god if they sign tyrese they might aswell blow it all up now. reboot the whole dc universe

View media item 1811117
"Sinestro, I don't know about you cuz, but the Green Lanterns; we hongry."

Last edited:
Visually Batfleck is already GOAT

tumblr_nyo1lsO8hj1rrkahjo3_400.gif

12301232_924113634290550_1372339566_n.jpg

I really wanna see how they handle Battfleck's fighting style.

Is it gonna be "realistic" and boring like Bale? Or is it going to be borderline superhuman kung fu master like it should be?

Wait so there's a new trailer with Jimmy Kimmel?

Jimmy got all the trailers smh

Wonder which will be the better movie-- CW or BvS :nerd:

Last edited:
This Batman can turn his head, with ease.

It is also the most agile and probably quickest Batman we've seen. No awkward looking and stiff fighting like they could barely move.
if that material is as thick as it seems to be, I doubt that.. and in those images he isn't turning his head that far..

dude is about to take on superman and he probably cant look over his shoulder

Last edited:
Last edited:
This Batman can turn his head, with ease.
View media item 1811287View media item 1811295

It is also the most agile and probably quickest Batman we've seen. No awkward looking and stiff fighting like they could barely move.
View media item 1811288

if that material is as thick as it seems to be, I doubt that.. and in those images he isn't turning his head that far..

dude is about to take on superman and he probably cant look over his shoulder

He is turning his head pretty far especially considering his arms are tied up from the ceiling. Any mroe rotation and that is is some exorcist flexibility.

Are we even looking at the same gif? :lol: I'm trying to turn my head right now and I can't turn much more than Affleck does. :rofl:

I mean seriously, you need more head rotation than this?
View media item 1811287
And you can just see how he does it with ease, in comparison to the old ones where the whole body has to shift.

Why is material thickness a problem? It's a movie prop, not actual bullet proof rubber mask, thing could be NT thick and be as light and flexible as paper.

What happened to the black around Batman's eyes when Superman removes the mask? They're painted black with the mask on but it disappears when the mask comes off. I noticed the same inconsistency in Batman Returns when he rips his mask off in front of Catwoman.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/pendejadas_2012/media/Mobile Uploads/image.png.html

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/pendejadas_2012/media/Mobile Uploads/image_1.png.html

Its the same thing as the Keatons Batman, it's the batliner. It's magic.
View media item 1811703
it's because he removes his mask int he next scene so they removed it.
View media item 1811704

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom