DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

R-Rated BvS? :wow: for what possible reason

Have you seen snyder's body of work?

There is a reason I responded to your previous question the way I did

Why exactly do people despise Snyder again? :x

I think he's the wrong director for superman and to be at the helm of JL.. Just don't think his style is right for it

I'd love to see him direct a blade movie.. Or an actual dark knight returns movie.. Or a spawn movie.. Or a mortal kombat movie

Last edited:
Wasn't Booster Gold one of the comics that DC was rumored to make a film for a while back? I think Suicide Squad was part of that same rumor. People were hating SO hard. Now Suicide Squad is one of the more anticipated comic book films.

I always felt Booster would make an interesting movie.

12742400_482705525249226_7804375664541940793_n.jpg

12717177_482705528582559_8155791956513223041_n.jpg

12744454_482705521915893_3261260965305259378_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't hate Snyder.. As I said in my response, I'd love to see him direct certain movies

I strongly dislike singer

Michael bay I hate

HBO recently said they want to make more shows DC needs to make that call.
If somebody high up at HBO said that then the rest of DC/WB are bugging for not having that in production already.

That way it can bee away from most of the dudes doing anything movie related and not as safe as the stuff on network tv.

Last edited:
definitely getting advanced tickets and watching this multiple times

rated r version is gonna be interesting... prob wonder woman slicing and impaling people with savage ferocity

In regards to those who attended the IMAX screening for the first BVS trailer a while back; El Mayimbe said on Periscope the other day, that the fan screening(s) will most likely be on the March 18th. A week in advance is cool I guess. Its free.99 I'll definitely be there and probably pay up for opening weekend as well.

Last edited:
is superman ever going to get a new suit? 

he needs to find another ship to plug his usb dad into 

Thought they was trying to do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle show? I would be all on that.

I remember reading last year that it was going to be a feature film. A buddy cop type thing.

I'm not sure if it was Geoff Johns, but one of the DC TV producers said they couldn't use Booster Gold on the TV shows because WB had "other plans" for him.

Last edited:
Yeah looking at that toy figure I can't help but feel he needs a belt. Yeah it wouldn't be holding up anything but still. It'd not make that area look so weird. Especially with those designs on the sides from his ribs to his thighs.

Not a big thing but still.

Thought they was trying to do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle show? I would be all on that.

I remember reading last year that it was going to be a feature film. A buddy cop type thing.

I'm not sure if it was Geoff Johns, but one of the DC TV producers said they couldn't use Booster Gold on the TV shows because WB had "other plans" for him.
I remember that being apart of the fake movies that would be apart of DC's upcoming movies.

The Green Lantern & Flash buddy movie was also in there.

Just a rumor I guess or another idea they backed down from. WB is very cautious with this franchise and notoriously have been.

Last edited:
it's only slightly different, more ribbing detail on the torso and wrist, square belt buckle instead of oval and more detail on the shield but not much else

i'm actually surprised they didn't make bigger changes considering merchandise sales

I think those are more like the sideshow figures though, they have no articulation
1:2 scale statues.  So a little over 3' tall each.  

Probably gonna run upwards of $1200.  Their 1:3 Arkham Knight Batman retails for $900. 

In regards to those who attended the IMAX screening for the first BVS trailer a while back; El Mayimbe said on Periscope the other day, that the fan screening(s) will most likely be on the March 18th. A week in advance is cool I guess. Its free.99 I'll definitely be there and probably pay up for opening weekend as well.
Same here. I'm just waiting on the tickets to come through my email. But after than I'm seeing this movie minimum 5 times.

I caught some of MOS today :lol: :smh: First time in a long time.

That church scene :x

Yall really was trying to fool me. I don't know at what standard that's considered a good movie. The RT score let me know it's a few on NT railing against consensus. DofP and First Class got way higher scores.

Back
Top Bottom