DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I enjoyed the hell out of this. It's a Batman movie that superman happens to be in, and wow did Affleck and Irons deliver.

Sooooo

So how the Clark Kent going to show his face again? In terms of his relationship with Louis. Dude can't be superman 24/7...
Yeah, that threw me for a loop. In the Death of Superman storyline, didn't they proclaim Clark as "missing" and not dead?

Going off what I know of spoilers looks like an actual sequel to MOS won't happen until after JL pt. 2

:lol: :smh:

So ****** up.

On the other hand the solo Batfflecks can drop whenever.

I can't believe someone had tweeted that this was the best superhero movie in 5 years

I guess that person had wanted to get ahead of the hype :lol:

Don't understand the question.

To Metropolis, Daily Planet, Clark Kent is dead. Of course, we all know Superman is coming back as Superman and never Clark again in the future. How will this sit in Justice Leauge as Superman will never be Clark again. Will he forever be Superman in the next JL movies?

Last edited:
I can't believe someone had tweeted that this was the best superhero movie in 5 years

I guess that person had wanted to get ahead of the hype :lol:

Not even sure why it's funny, everyone got preference and they do not have to agree with yours all the time.

I mean don';t respect their opinion next time but I see no reason to laugh at someone who prefers something you don't agree with.

There are just people like that, hell that Grace chick on youtube found the film perfect and compared Snyder to Kubrick and Hitchcock. :rofl:

Ohh, ok, I get it now.
He was declared missing, not dead
Like Zik said soooo no MOS movie until JL 2 wtf
laugh.gif
Supes washed. Couldn't even shine in his own damn movie. Got bodied by Gigli 
smokin.gif

Going off what I know of spoilers looks like an actual sequel to MOS won't happen until after JL pt. 2

:lol: :smh:

So ****** up.

On the other hand the solo Batfflecks can drop whenever.
After seeing BvS, I am convinced that if they had more faith in Cavill as an actor and Superman as a franchise, they would have made a sequel. I mean, if the sequel failed, then JL would have been set back another couple years. So instead, they went back to their comfort zone and included Batman, who has had a recent track record of success. It's a shame really, Superman deserves better.

Don't understand the question.

To Metropolis, Daily Planet, Clark Kent is dead. Of course, we all know Superman is coming back as Superman and never Clark again in the future. How will this sit in Justice Leauge as Superman will never be Clark again. Will he forever be Superman in the next JL movies?
If he isn't declared missing, there's a few story lines where he assumes a new identity and kinda gets on his J'onn J'onnz steez.

Also I know in Beyond (Batman Beyond where Superman is still active way in the future), that Superman comes to terms with being Kal-el not some Earth identity.

Grace Randolph :smh: Can't take any of her reviews seriously, especially after praising F4. ***** actually had the nerve to say F4 was up there with Batman Begins. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing the movie.. :lol: @ the title change being low key spoiler

Actually enjoyed the movie ..first half was sloppy but it picked up eventually..

If they focus on BvS theme and left the justice league tie ins i think the movie would be better

Didn't mind lex tbh ..just prefer less twitching expression

Batfleck tho. Nuff said

After seeing BvS, I am convinced that if they had more faith in Cavill as an actor and Superman as a franchise, they would have made a sequel. I mean, if the sequel failed, then JL would have been set back another couple years. So instead, they went back to their comfort zone and included Batman, who has had a recent track record of success. It's a shame really, Superman deserves better.

Cavill actually did a good acting job and it seems like hes getting better imo. Idk why they arent having faith in him and the franchise. It can work but they have to make the story work too

Back
Top Bottom