DC Universe is Free

I'm not a gaming expert but don't you need that whole file to play the game?

Use block and dodge/roll as much as you can. A lot of people forget to utilize that when starting out.

I just got done with a nice sesh. Its more fun when you have a team to do missions with. I was with some cool cats and we all had joker as our mentor. Harley Quinn is
pimp.gif

d/led last night .. will play today after work .. only saw the initial intro vid which was cool.. I've never played a game like this hopefully it's cool..

Originally Posted by Aze201

Ok, I cant beat the scarecrow. any tips?
It took me multiple tries to get it done, until I was finally set up with 3 decent players.
I'm Level 5, and I have flight, pistols, and mental power.
First group of enemies, I throw barrels at them or shoot them from a distance [pistols or mental powers].
Group of Killer Crocs, I keep backing up and firing at them while staying away from Big Scarecrow.
Same thing with the Allies and birds.
As for Big Scarecrow, I float in the air behind a pillar and fire at him from a distance.

Didn't think I could finish it because the system server was shutting down, counting down from 5 minutes, while Scarecrow had half his life left.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

I just got done with a nice sesh. Its more fun when you have a team to do missions with. I was with some cool cats and we all had joker as our mentor. Harley Quinn is
pimp.gif

Best part is definitely playing in groups, it's one of the main reasons I stopped playing, the population dropped so low that there was no one to group with. 

Originally Posted by newbuck

Are the servers down? Getting an odd message.
Are you getting the DISCONNECTED Invalid Subscription message??
That's what I'm getting and I was just on last night. I'm logged into PSN also and I have a premium account. 

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

what do u do in this game?
MMORPG
You do quests. Level up. Spend your skill points. Find items. Armor, weapons, etc. You can fight other people (PVP). 

Idk...I'm sure someone can explain it more in-depth than that. 

And I'm guessing servers are down newbuck. Sucks cuz I have a whole bunch of free time right now. 
grin.gif

Well i opened the game today, i had an unsealed copy and popped it in... cant play it? lol I even have an unused subscription code i tried to put it in and it started talking about auto bill payment so i didnt use it and i downloaded the free to play copy that i guess i dont even need this cd. I play on PS3 gamer tag WerdWerth

WTB Laney Jordans XIV Please Hit me up via PM, Do not have to be DS

Originally Posted by third world wonder

got my character to lvl 5 but now i wanna start over and change my power to something else 
eyes.gif

You get 2 character slots for free. I think ima make a girl for my other one

got my character to lvl 5 but now i wanna start over and change my power to something else 
eyes.gif

is there an easy way to transfer items/money between characters?

I don't think so, only the stuff you buy with real money can be used on all your characters.

I'm so distracted right now trying to get my work done but constantly thinking about this game.
nerd.gif

It's lowkey addictive

eyes.gif

is there an easy way to transfer items/money between characters?
Not for free, I think you need to be a subscriber to do so and it can only be transferred to/accepted by another paid subscriber.

Back
Top Bottom