DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

how is this going to play as an mmo? do you pick a certain character and then thats youre guy? or is there going to be a create a player type thing.

GreenLantern_head_line.jpg

GreenLantern_head_b&w.jpg

GreenLantern_head_color.jpg

DC_ren_char_GreenLantern_front.jpg

Nightwing_head_line.jpg

Nightwing_head_gray.jpg

Nightwing_head_color.jpg

DC_ren_icnChar_Nightwing_front.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

how is this going to play as an mmo? do you pick a certain character and then thats youre guy? or is there going to be a create a player type thing.

You create your own hero or villain. Think of creating a hero similar to create-a-wrestler in all those wrestling games. You practically change everything, height, weight, clothes, facial features, weapons, etc... Then you play as that character by doing missions, following the story, side quests and doing good deeds (saving someone if you're a hero) or doing crime (robbing an armored truck if you're a villain). The world just happens to be in the DC Universe where you get to interact/fight with or against these familiar DC heroes and villains.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

You create your own hero or villain. Think of creating a hero similar to create-a-wrestler in all those wrestling games. You practically change everything, height, weight, clothes, facial features, weapons, etc... Then you play as that character by doing missions, following the story, side quests and doing good deeds (saving someone if you're a hero) or doing crime (robbing an armored truck if you're a villain). The world just happens to be in the DC Universe where you get to interact/fight with or against these familiar DC heroes and villains.

the fact that its 15$ a month is killing it for me. i was kinda hoping it would be included if you got playstation plus but i guess not. ill be on the fence about this for a while but the footage was amazing. i wish marvel made something like this...

the fact that its 15$ a month is killing it for me. i was kinda hoping it would be included if you got playstation plus but i guess not. ill be on the fence about this for a while but the footage was amazing. i wish marvel made something like this...

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

Champions Online is supposed to be Marvel Universe Online but it didn't pan out. The creators were the original creator of City of Heroes.
Originally Posted by GL Rayner

This looks amazing.

Please have more than just ONE Green Lantern in the game
nerd.gif
I'm sure they'll have more GL eventually, might not be the Earth GL's like Kyle, Guy or John but Kilowog or Salaak might be present.

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

Champions Online is supposed to be Marvel Universe Online but it didn't pan out. The creators were the original creator of City of Heroes.
Originally Posted by GL Rayner

This looks amazing.

Please have more than just ONE Green Lantern in the game
nerd.gif
I'm sure they'll have more GL eventually, might not be the Earth GL's like Kyle, Guy or John but Kilowog or Salaak might be present.

eek.gif
Fantastic...probably would finally cop a PS3 just for this, but $15/mo service = PASS

eek.gif
Fantastic...probably would finally cop a PS3 just for this, but $15/mo service = PASS

Back
Top Bottom